tell me

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
as we all are attached to *this band* like, what's the thing that binds us? (i think this goes for more bands like Antimatter as well)

whats the keyword we all find in this music?

sorrow... i used to listen Anathema only when i was really sad.... but now... it changed... i am the hapiest little girl in the world =) and i love Anathema more than ever :p
i love Danny's lyrics... i can feel that they were wrote for me ;) he he :))) in this moment my lyric is A Natural Disaster :) maybe it is strange... but when i feel sorrow i feel god... erm...... hm....
and music.... hm.... i was always looking for this kind of music.... sometimes loud and fast.. and sometimes slow and peaceful....

(sorry for my english..... ;( but i don't know it well....... :(((( ) and when i make a mistake please correct me... =))

emotions, power

and the fact that through this music i met a lot off nice people, over and over again.
so,... who's next??

There is something in their music which is special, and i can listen Anathema again and again,is a music to listening it alone and think about everything. I really like drive listening Anathema,specially A Fine day to exit and go to nowhere.