• Rage Against The Machine

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cannibal Corpse

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
How many can you agree to?

http://www.metalsucks.net/category/ten-great-bands-that-inadvertently-helped-ruin-metal/

Which is exactly what it sounds like: ten incredible metal bands, all of whom accidentally started horrible trends, inspired leagues of untalented followers, and basically screwed up the music we all love.

We’ll count down one band a day for ten days starting this afternoon. In the meantime, feel free to start arguing about which bands do or do not belong on this list in the comments section below… like you needed an invitation.

-Axl, Vince, and Everyone at MetalSucks

colon%20cleansing%20pictures%207.jpg

Man :erk::lol:

This thread is retarded.

10 bands that helped ruin metal FACT!
-------------------------------------
Earth Crisis (Kicked off the metalcore/scene insurgance)
Jimmy Eat World (made emo mainstream)
Green Day (Started pop-punk)
Bring Me The Horizon (Scene Icons)
Linkin Park (Bye bye guitar solos...)
Trivium (People started jumping on whatever bandwagon they could after ascendancy. No fault to trivium on this one.)
Korn (first band known as Nu metal)
Nirvana (made people want to forget how to have talent)
Darkthrone (made it cool for blackmetal to be shit)
Nightwish (now every little girl thinks they can sing)

Dumbest metalsucks post/post on this forum/poll on this forum ever. Seriously?? I held you to (albeit not much) higher standards.

Krispies hit it on the head - these bands didn't do jack shit but create some awesome music (besides RATM), but people who listened to them did other stupid stuff.

This would be like holding a poll on who's great grandparents inadvertently ruined the world more - Hitler's, Stalin's, Bush's, Henry VIII's, the Pope's, etc...

Yeah in fairness its always the fans that turn bands into idiot magnets... but I dont see many idiot magnet bands on that poll list.