Top ten bands that ruined metal in your opinion

Well put man...I really need to not get on here while drunk.I can be a total cunt when i'm drunk alot of the time,sorry for getting you to explain yourself but you did a fine job might I add.

Goddamn these last posts of the page, I only just read this. Just wanted to say I don't hold anything against you, I certainly say a lot of forethought-lacking shit on here while intoxicated. I don't think VelociBrad and Wvrm have that as an excuse though. :)

what a fucking lame kid you are, to like him or not(no im not a fan) has nothing to do with the fact that he was a pretty talented guitar player and you spurting nonsense like metals better off without him is just fucking retarded ....

... go bang your head on the wall, might release some of the anger and hate you have bottled up inside, you fucking dumb child.

well said. i agree (with less swearing).

who would ever genuinely wish death on a popular and talented human being, an entertainer for god's sake!! only someone who doesn't really understand what they're saying. a child indeed.

I didnt wish death upon him. Hes already dead, Einstein. The only thing about Dimebag that I find entertaining is picturing his dead body onstage and all his fake ass fans crying like the little girls they are. I understand what Im saying. Im not a child, Im a realist. Twat.

think you're going to have to go look up the big boy definition of "realist"