Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Van Halen

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Rage Against The Machine

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cannibal Corpse

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Suffo should have been added to this list too. I'm a hardcore Suffo fanboy but it takes one look at the deathcore scene to realise they're all ripping Suffo off HORRIBLY.
Then Suffocation went and did a fucking Deathcore album and it kicked untold amounts of ass. \o/

SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh I dont know... swap the slayer shirt for a chicago bulls shirt and i think itd match pretty well...

In fairness you could probably say the same thing about englanders if you stuck a Manchester FC shirt on him :lol:

Wow. You guys are twice as crazy as english people. If we ran ass-naked through the streets when we were drunk we'd be raped by people wearing tracksuits.

Pantera
Biohazard
Machine Head
White Zombie
Korn
Hatebreed
System of a Down
Disturbed
Papa Roach
Attack Attack!

Those would be the top bands for "ruining" metal if I had to pick. The spawn of nu-metal and crabcore.

And for the people who will definitely hate on the Pantera thing. Walk is like the theme song for jock douche meatheads and the birth of nu-metal. CFH was ok :heh:

Pantera
Biohazard
Machine Head
White Zombie
Korn
Hatebreed
System of a Down
Disturbed
Papa Roach
Attack Attack!

Those would be the top bands for "ruining" metal if I had to pick. The spawn of nu-metal and crabcore.

And for the people who will definitely hate on the Pantera thing. Walk is like the theme song for jock douche meatheads and the birth of nu-metal. CFH was ok :heh:

haha, I listen to most of those bands :D But not Attack Attack!, Papa Roach or Disturbed haha