Top ten bands that ruined metal in your opinion

Im not overly aggressive. I just despise the man with every fibre of my being. Fuck it, I despise the entire band. I can attest to being a meathead from time to time though. Especially at work. I guess everyone has their days, though.

Anyways, fuck Pantera. Thats pretty much all I came here to say. Trivium also deserves a spot on that list. I understand why Cannibal Corpse are on there, but it still pains me to see em there. :(

Please tell me youre not a Dimebag fan. Kill yourself.

what a fucking lame kid you are, to like him or not(no im not a fan) has nothing to do with the fact that he was a pretty talented guitar player and you spurting nonsense like metals better off without him is just fucking retarded ....

... go bang your head on the wall, might release some of the anger and hate you have bottled up inside, you fucking dumb child.

Im not overly aggressive. I just despise the man with every fibre of my being. Fuck it, I despise the entire band. I can attest to being a meathead from time to time though. Especially at work. I guess everyone has their days, though.

Anyways, fuck Pantera. Thats pretty much all I came here to say. Trivium also deserves a spot on that list. I understand why Cannibal Corpse are on there, but it still pains me to see em there. :(

Just busting your balls a little.

Also, TNB called me a poser for liking a deathcore band. He likes Municipal Waste.

Also, TNB called me a poser for liking a deathcore band. He likes Municipal Waste.

This translates to: "His opinion is null and void". Retro thrash is shit. Fuck fashion metal. Fuck Municipal Waste.

Otherwise, I actually didnt mean to come off so strong. Its just been a good year or so since Ive posted on a metal forum, and Im borderline excited to be back on a forum. That, and Im really tired.

i called you a poser???

anyway, i listen to a couple deathcore bands somteimes, but theyr more borderline tech death, like The Faceless, the Red Shore Wretched etc, but thats very rarely .... and anyway Municipal Waste > all deathcore ....

and to the loser kid, anyone that bashes on thrash , isn't metal .... anyway isn't it past your bedtime? ....run along now.

i called you a poser???

anyway, i listen to a couple deathcore bands somteimes, but theyr more borderline tech death, like The Faceless, the Red Shore Wretched etc, but thats very rarely .... and anyway Municipal Waste > all deathcore ....

and to the loser kid, anyone that bashes on thrash , isn't metal .... anyway isn't it past your bedtime? ....run along now.

I think you misunderstood. I wasnt bashing thrash. I was bashing retro thrash. Bands like Municipal Waste and Lich King. I actually like thrash a whole lot. And yes, it actually is past my bedtime. I have a fulltime job that I need to be able to function for in the morning. Im actually going to bed now. I'll catch your rebuttal/shitty jab at me/etc tomorrow afternoon.

All retro thrash blows. It's just a bunch of fucking losers who can't masturbate on their Slayer cd's because their parents took them away and decided to ape every riff ever created by any 80's thrash act.

All retro thrash blows. It's just a bunch of fucking losers who can't masturbate on their Slayer cd's because their parents took them away and decided to ape every riff ever created by any 80's thrash act.

Agreed for the most part. There's very very few of these nu thrash/retro thrash/whatever you want to call them bands that are any good.

and yes Lich King is pretty god damn terrible.

I had the misfortune of sitting through Municipal Waste play a half-hour set.

It was short but goddamn, so fucking boring.

You know, between Municipal Waste, Lamb of God and GWAR, I have to say I'm really ashamed of the metal scene in my city.

Same with me man,my city only ever had one half decent band which is Dreadnaught and they no longer consider themselves to be from my city,they moved to the the big smoke to make it into the bigtime.It never happened really though and now they come back here every now and then to play gigs but I won't support them,I don't think it should matter where you're from as long as the band has integrity and is actually good.