TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

• TERMINATOR

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • PREDATOR

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters
predator maybe an extremly advanced killer but terminator is a machine and doesnt have make human/alien mistakes like the predator would and besides terminator is arnie and arnie just kicks everyones ass. T1000 however would run rings round predator.

come on, arnold beat him and he was a puny human, and youre saying that a nearly indestructible machine that feels no pain couldnt beat the predator? fuck that fucking foxhunting alien pussy! Terminator would win!

all you preddie supporters' arguments are based on guesswork. Terminator owns all.

ps, manowar blows

i would also like to add to my ancient post that if arnie dies they can resend another one...and another one..and how bout one more..i think you get the idea. there could be endless amounts so ya...again the terminator will win.

Isn't this supposed to be in the off-topic tread? Naah.. whatever... The Predator will win cuz he's got all his fancy gadgets, and the Terminator has got nothing more than his steel skeleton and a bunch of guns... Don't forget the Predator's visions and cloakings.

Terminator OWNZ predator......terminator ownz all *evil laugh*

seriously tho.... a MACHINE...it FEELS NOTHING...the pain factor....deal a massive blow, or enough blows to the predator, - SHOCK - starts in. Happens in any organism really..muscle contractions, incoherence, and in other words, down for the count. No dice. Dig me a fucking hole, because im done. End of story. Woo!

the terminator would win, if arnie could beat him as a human and sustain one of those laser blasts then what the hell do you think arnie as the terminator could withstand?

The predator couldnt even defeat a human what chance does he stand against a cybernetic organism? The terminator destroyed the T-1000. which was more advanced than he. so there you go, terminator wins and slays the predator. end of story.