Terrible songs by great bands.

hibernal_dream said:
Why? I thought it was quite good, if you ignore the lyrics
I dunno. All it has is an acoustic guitar and clean singing, I don't even think there are drums. As for the lyrics, I can't tell if it is a love song or if the guy is singing about God; either would be equally bad.:D

King Fear said:
Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire

Eh? That's a class song.

Invaders gets my vote though.

God of Emptiness - Morbid Angel: lame compared to the rest of the album

Generation Hexxed - Carcass: the whole album was pants but that's a particularly poor song

-another vote for Maiden's "Weekend Warrior" and DT's "Lifting Shadows off a Dream"
What? Lifting Shadows is the best song off Awake, and one of their top 5 songs. What are you talking about?

Can't argue with Weekend Warrior though...

I hate (hed) p.e. They sound like Limp Bizkit. Terrible.

You know what... Fuck the Offspring. One of the most annoying pop punk bands ever. I know that their earlier work is less irritating.

I dont hate that God of Emptiness song by Morbid Angel but it's not a stand out. My favourite song by them is Evil Spells, Dawn Of The Angry or At One With Nothing.

MURAI said:
I hate (hed) p.e. They sound like Limp Bizkit. Terrible.

You know what... Fuck the Offspring. One of the most annoying pop punk bands ever. I know that their earlier work is less irritating.

I dont hate that God of Emptiness song by Morbid Angel but it's not a stand out. My favourite song by them is Evil Spells, Dawn Of The Angry or At One With Nothing.
Yeah At One With Nothing is one of my favorite MA songs also, its quite underrated.