Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Blakk Pyrate

Spawn of Satan
Jun 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
this is a thread where you can bash TERRIBLE bands such as some shitty punk and country bands, you can also bash metal bands if you feel they are worthy. :ANAL CUNT SONGS ARE ALLOWED FOR PEOPLE AND BANDS:

Why bother bashing talentless bands. There is no gain in doing that. How about making a topic in which some intelligent conversation can take place instead?

Shit Thread

why are you so fat?
why arent you on a diet?
why do you push pasteries into your fat face?
why dont you kill yourself?

these are more important questions. answer them.

Blakk Pyrate said:
haha, what an idiot. like i said, you are an idiot among idiots

I dont think you're in the position to be calling anyone an idiot, being as you've just proved to the entire board just how much of a horse fucking retard you are.

why metallica is not on the list is because kirk hammet and james hetfield where voted the 2nd best metal guitaristsof all time, second to tony lommi, and also, hit the lights went gold, ride went plat, MOP went plat, and justice went plat, black went plat, and the rest went gold. how can they suck? and the backstreet boys are not in the same genre,metallica are the most succeseful in their genre

tanith, i take it that you are not a metallica fan. fan or not, you got to admit that they have made quite an impact on the metal world. they are not on the top of my list, but they are good. i prefer immortal, cob, and opeth more

Krigloch is correct, they influenced alot of shit bands, but they didn't actually do anything anyone hadn't done before, even with their early albums.

they totally have had an impact on the metal world. bands like arch enemy, ...andoceans, in flames, dimmu borgir, cob. have put a few metallica style riffs into their music and they sound sweeter than ever becasue of it.