Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Kenny Chestney

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
tanith, why are you so protective of your little krisco? i mean i know there is a law that you have to be nice to your wife of something, but feel at home, we wont tell anyone

Its not that i'm protective of Kriggy, its just that when I see someone getting pathetically flamed by a retard n00b, it angers me so.

ok just because i am new to this forum, doesnt decrease my knowledge of metal. also, i already renounced that i think that record sales are a measure of quality and we where flaming him because he has absolutly no reason to hate metallica and he does, and anyone who insults good music is an insult to me

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Now Kriggy I want you to know that I was serious about helping you earlier, you're not a harlequin for my amusement (as if you could fit in a jester costume) You're my friend and I'm here to let your heterosexual libido lacking self be fully aware of the ramifications of your rotundness. Now heres a picture of you now.
Ugh...It's so blatently obvious that you're just being petty over his (true) statements on Metallica.
Seriously pathetic and 100% transparent.

Well Tanith isn't a bad guy. He's just frustrated with his own body weight. Evidently a nerve has been hit (If that's possible under all of that fatty tissue) He's basically protecting one of his own. Fat people need to stick together. Tanith isn't gay. If a female would give him the time of day he'd jump (or in his case roll) at the opportunity. Sexual frustration comes with many symptoms. And being angry at everyone and everything happens to be one of them. But "Ton"ith and Kriggy the disease that inflicts you can easily be cured with a well balanced diet and some good ole fashioned excersise. I'm not saying you have to start running 8 miles a day. Standing up and walking to answer the doorbell would be a good start. Anything can be accomplished if you guys set your minds to it. You just need to block out the negative. And focus on the positive. Krisco with some weightloss you can melt away those fat cheeks that give your smile such a feminine glare! Think of the possibilities! New friends, female relationships, money saved on xxxl attire, not too mention the benefit of actually being able to breathe! Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Why live it in a pool of your own sausage smoked sweat?

D.A.R.E
Dough Abuse Resistance Education

Seriously I just have a lot of trouble respecting fat people. I think to trash your body really shows a lack of discipline and self respect. I really think there should be a ban on fat people having kids, I hate when I go to the supermarket and see a bunch of fat parents with fat kids buying fattening food. I mean if a parent smokes crack infront of their kids they get taken away cuz its a bad influence, well look what these parents are doing to their kids, its disgusting. If I somehow become world emperor I'm putting a limit on wieght limit (and it would reasonable cuz I don't buy into all this Hollywood anorexia bullshit either) and if you crossed it you would be castrated. But so my point is get some self discipline and get your body in better condition. Odds are you'd be wipped out if you lived in the wild pretty damn fast, if this wasn't such a softie culture you'd be dead.

Blakk Pyrate said:
ok just because i am new to this forum, doesnt decrease my knowledge of metal. also, i already renounced that i think that record sales are a measure of quality and we where flaming him because he has absolutly no reason to hate metallica and he does, and anyone who insults good music is an insult to me

I "hate" metallica because they are praised by the mainstream just like nickleback, godsmack, puddle of mud......... and!!! they are just as good, er bad as those bands. Metallica has done nothing but write bullshit boring music. open yer eyes and you will see that also.

Seriously I just have a lot of trouble respecting fat people. I think to trash your body really shows a lack of discipline and self respect. I really think there should be a ban on fat people having kids, I hate when I go to the supermarket and see a bunch of fat parents with fat kids buying fattening food. I mean if a parent smokes crack infront of their kids they get taken away cuz its a bad influence, well look what these parents are doing to their kids, its disgusting. If I somehow become world emperor I'm putting a limit on wieght limit (and it would reasonable cuz I don't buy into all this Hollywood anorexia bullshit either) and if you crossed it you would be castrated. But so my point is get some self discipline and get your body in better condition. Odds are you'd be wipped out if you lived in the wild pretty damn fast, if this wasn't such a softie culture you'd be dead.

i totally agree, its not an insult, its the facts. kudos

i understand why you dont like metallica, there is so much fat buildup in your ears that the only thing you can hear is the solos and maybe the drimming. im sorry but i can also advise lypo, sure it is expensive but you spend millions on doughnuts anyway

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS:

I am not getting owned by his knowledge, i am just insulted that he is insulting good music.

drumming*

a country singer, i saw him on mtv once wile watching HBB