Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Kenny Chestney

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
This is no doubt another lame ass shit thread.

But that's besides the point. Krisco the Furious... How can you live a life in which every waking minute you yearn for deep fried fatty foods? How can you call that living? Take a fucking look at yourself. Your arteries might aswell be artifacts as they appear to be buried under the rubble of fat rolls which cling to your brittle bones. I went and seen the film "Super Size Me" yesterday. My oh my how can people do that too themselves? Sure the occasional fast food won't hurt you. But you're taking it to the extreme Krigloch the fattious! I'm not here trying to insult you my brother. We all know that your self-esteem has been waning since they had to butter up your mother's beef curtains in order to deliver you. "Looky here a 17 lb 2 oz blushing baby boy the doctor said with glee" Your metabolism is slower than a snail going up a hill of molasses! Jiminy johosofats do you ever want a girlfriend? I've seen your pictures on your little homepage. It's a fucking cockfest! Don't you ever want to get some pussy? Sure pastries come with a convenient hole in the middle. But they are by no mean a substitution my friend. Your health is on the fritz son! Push your fatty cheeks out of the way and open up your eyes! Do you want to be buried in a piano box!?!? Consider this an intervention. I'm here as a friend, I want you to thrive for many years as a major player in the heavy metal online community...(Seeing that you have the social life of a eunich your going to need some company) So if you want to talk to these pale faced virgins for many a mighty year to come. Then drop the bratwurst and say it with me. 1-800-04-Jenny. The Solution is just a phone call away. (And if your pudgy fingers don't fit in the rotary dial, I'd be more than happy to assist you) :)

But that's besides the point. Krisco the Furious... How can you live a life in which every waking minute you yearn for deep fried fatty foods? How can you call that living? Take a fucking look at yourself. Your arteries might aswell be artifacts as they appear to be buried under the rubble of fat rolls which cling to your brittle bones. I went and seen the film "Super Size Me" yesterday. My oh my how can people do that too themselves? Sure the occasional fast food won't hurt you. But you're taking it to the extreme Krigloch the fattious! I'm not here trying to insult you my brother. We all know that your self-esteem has been waning since they had to butter up your mother's beef curtains in order to deliver you. "Looky here a 17 lb 2 oz blushing baby boy the doctor said with glee" Your metabolism is slower than a snail going up a hill of molasses! Jiminy johosofats do you ever want a girlfriend? I've seen your pictures on your little homepage. It's a fucking cockfest! Don't you ever want to get some pussy? Sure pastries come with a convenient hole in the middle. But they are by no mean a substitution my friend. Your health is on the fritz son! Push your fatty cheeks out of the way and open up your eyes! Do you want to be buried in a piano box!?!? Consider this an intervention. I'm here as a friend, I want you to thrive for many years as a major player in the heavy metal online community...(Seeing that you have the social life of a eunich your going to need some company) So if you want to talk to these pale faced virgins for many a mighty year to come. Then drop the bratwurst and say it with me. 1-800-04-Jenny. The Solution is just a phone call away. (And if your pudgy fingers don't fit in the rotary dial, I'd be more than happy to assist you)

HA! that was probably the truest, funniest thing i hav EVER heard

but i think you are mistaken, my friend was a lardass like this buddah-belly here, she called 1-800-jenny-20...i think thats it, now she is an acceptable figure in society not a pudgy faced pastry scoffer. i can see him as gollum searching for a pastry saying "my precious"

wow, you guys are assholes. Krigloch says metallica should be on the list (and for good reasons) and you guys attack him cause hes big. Way to display your metal knowledge... Instead of coming back with information, facts, and opinions to defend metallica, you result to mindless name calling. wow...

Blakk Pyrate said:
I DID! i told him of all of the achievments of metallica and they just called me an idiot so we retaliated. what are the good reasons?

I already pointed out in the other thread that winning awards does not = good.

Blakk Pyrate said:
ANAL CUNT SONGS ARE ALLOWED FOR PEOPLE AND BANDS

I've been writing alot of A.C. songs latley, so I'll try and write one about CoF.

"Cradle of Filth think their Black Metal, but their Just Gay"

They think they are is black metal
Dani's voice is almost as annoying as Kevin Sharps
They've probally never heard a Burzum song in their life
And they shop at Hot Topic

Chorus:
Cradle of Filth are a bunch of fags (x4)

Dani is a gay midget
He can blow guy's standing up
He sounds like he is gargling with cum when he sings
And their fans are a bunch of goth fags

Chorus (x4)

although that other guy doesnt happen to think so, i know that they have had a large impact on the metal world. i read guitar magazines and the interviews, alot of good bands said they where inspired by metallica.

what are the good reasons for metallica being on the list 5th?

I've been writing alot of A.C. songs latley, so I'll try and write one about CoF.

"Cradle of Filth think their Black Metal, but their Just Gay"

They think they are is black metal
Dani's voice is almost as annoying as Kevin Sharps
They've probally never heard a Burzum song in their life
And they shop at Hot Topic

Chorus:
Cradle of Filth are a bunch of fags (x4)

Dani is a gay midget
He can blow guy's standing up
He sounds like he is gargling with cum when he sings
And their fans are a bunch of goth fags

Chorus (x4)

very good work, you are the best at writing those, kudos i totally agree

Blakk Pyrate said:
what are the good reasons for metallica being on the list?

1) James Hetfields voice is very irritating.
2) Their music is very repetetive and hasn't moved in a good direction once since their debut.
3) As far as talent is concerned, they're incredibly overrated.
4) St. Anger

Blakk Pyrate said:
although that other guy doesnt happen to think so, i know that they have had a large impact on the metal world. i read guitar magazines and the interviews, alot of good bands said they where inspired by metallica.

what are the good reasons for metallica being on the list 5th?

Nickleback are highly praised in those same guitar magazines.

Now Kriggy I want you to know that I was serious about helping you earlier, you're not a harlequin for my amusement (as if you could fit in a jester costume) You're my friend and I'm here to let your heterosexual libido lacking self be fully aware of the ramifications of your rotundness. Now heres a picture of you now.

Kriggy Today

And here's a picture of what you may become....

Kriggy in 20 yr's

So please say No to Dough!

not guitar world, they bash shit bands there like limp bizkit and nickelback and other of the same type. and also i agree that metallica have fucked up with st anger, and they are a little over rated, but james hetfields voice is awesome and they have made drastic progress since their debut. ...andjustice for all, MOP, and RTL

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Now Kriggy I want you to know that I was serious about helping you earlier, you're not a harlequin for my amusement (as if you could fit in a jester costume) You're my friend and I'm here to let your heterosexual libido self be fully aware of the ramifications of your rotundness. Now heres a picture of you now.

Kriggy in 20 yrs

So please say No to Dough!

A blank space and a dead link. Good job!

[/QUOTE]Now Kriggy I want you to know that I was serious about helping you earlier, you're not a harlequin for my amusement (as if you could fit in a jester costume) You're my friend and I'm here to let your heterosexual libido self be fully aware of the ramifications of your rotundness. Now heres a picture of you now.

So please say No to Dough![/QUOTE]

hilarious shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: