Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Kenny Chestney

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Why? Because it's his way of poking fun at himself you douche! Don't you understand? Don;t you think it pains him to wake up every morning and struggle to roll out of bed? His emotional scars run deep as the dish pizza he consumes on a routine basis! So in order for him to find a loophole in being pronounced a pudgy, pastry loving, bacon bit swilling sow he puts a picture of himself gorging for all the world to see. Who in their right mind would be proud of being obese? If the herd of humanity was to be culled he'd be the first deadweight to be dispensed of. Being a metabolically defecient dough digesting dickwad carries no benefits. In his current state he will live the rest of his life alone. With only his infeminate friends there to console him. Cheetos give him the love and reassurance he always yearned for, but never recieved from his parents. And you silly twits condone his slow suicide. He's killing himself 1 bon bon at a time!

D.A.R.E
Dough Abuse Resistance Education

Surely if he's metabolically defecient, then it's not his fault that he's overweight? But then you say that he chooses to be fat! And he will live the rest of his life alone, yet he will have "infeminate" friends there with him! Oh noes! Teh crappy argument!

100_0904.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

fat_food.jpg

Salsa.jpg

ahhhh. how I care so.

edit... Metallica needs another bus accident.
edit edit...
100_0206.jpg

listen, fagness eternal, if these guys want to fucking express their minds, then fucking let them, im sorry if you cannot read and are feeling disappointed in yourself but do not take it out on people that speak their minds you repetetive piece of shit. You need to fucking learn to keep your foul mouth and profat comments to yourself. Krisco the furious has an obesity problem. Why does this forum have to be only about metal? why cant we use it to help kissy feel better about himself and prolong his family tree with children that are not adopted? why are you denying him a chance to have a first love?

Well I meant alone as in "No Female Companionship". You can have all the male friends in the world, but without a women how can you truly feel fulfilled? The feeling of loving and being loved is a great thing. Darkness one day when you get some bass in your voice and reap the fruits of adulthood you will understand this. As far as him being metabolically challenged and it not being his fault... He put his metabolism in that state! He can counteract it with some good wholesome athletics! But he has opted for the life of a lethargic sea lion. His couch being the rock in which he chooses to slumber. I just want to know the root of his obesity. Is his laziness fully responsible? Or was he the product of a loveless up-bringing in which Big Mac's were the substitute for neglectful parents? If the latter, his parents certainly carry some of the blame. But by the looks of him, he's at an age where he can make his own dietary decisions. Rather than turning his life around and experiencing what it's like to truely live a life in which he's emancipated from his jiggly epidermis. He chooses to continue to walk down the road of the rotund...Standing amongst the assemblage of gluttons.

D.A.R.E

Well I meant alone as in "No Female Companionship". You can have all the male friends in the world, but without a women how can you truly feel fulfilled? The feeling of loving and being loved is a great thing. Darkness one day when you get some bass in your voice and reap the fruits of adulthood you will understand this. As far as him being metabolically challenged and it not being his fault... He put his metabolism in that state! He can counteract it with some good wholesome athletics! But he has opted for the life of a lethargic sea lion. His couch being the rock in which he chooses to slumber. I just want to know the root of his obesity. Is his laziness fully responsible? Or was he the product of a loveless up-bringing in which Big Mac's were the substitute for neglectful parents? If the latter, his parents certainly carry some of the blame. But by the looks of him, he's at an age where he can make his own dietary decisions. Rather than turning his life around and experiencing what it's like to truely live a life in which he's emancipated from his jiggly epidermis. He chooses to continue to walk down the road of the rotund...Standing amongst the assemblage of gluttons.

D.A.R.E

aye aye

Obsolete666, i agree that you have to have pride in what you are, but dont you think that obesity is a problem that must be corrected not praised? anyway, nice quote

GrotesqueWingedCreature said:
listen, fagness eternal, if these guys want to fucking express their minds, then fucking let them, im sorry if you cannot read and are feeling disappointed in yourself but do not take it out on people that speak their minds you repetetive piece of shit. You need to fucking learn to keep your foul mouth and profat comments to yourself. Krisco the furious has an obesity problem. Why does this forum have to be only about metal? why cant we use it to help kissy feel better about himself and prolong his family tree with children that are not adopted? why are you denying him a chance to have a first love?

I never hindered their free speech. If they want to make idiots of themselves in public, I'm not going to stop them :lol:

GrotesqueWingedCreature said:
Obsolete666, i agree that you have to have pride in what you are, but dont you think that obesity is a problem that must be corrected not praised? anyway, nice quote

There are worse problems out there, not that I'd even class Kriggy as obese. Sure, he's overweight, but so long as he's happy and it doesn't cause him long term health problems, then what's the big deal? You only live once.

You need to lighten up, nobody said it wasn't a problem that needs to be corrected, I was implying that being called "fat" isn't an insult. While we're at it, there's a difference between being fat and being obese.

"Express their minds?" :err:

yes, express their minds, If they wish to motivate Kriggy to lose weight, then, according to the bill of rights, they sure as hell can.and they dont need the permission of a little dickhole like YOU!