• Blink 182

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Kenny Chestney

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
AllWithinMyMonster said:
Well Tanith isn't a bad guy. He's just frustrated with his own body weight. Evidently a nerve has been hit (If that's possible under all of that fatty tissue) He's basically protecting one of his own. Fat people need to stick together. Tanith isn't gay. If a female would give him the time of day he'd jump (or in his case roll) at the opportunity. Sexual frustration comes with many symptoms. And being angry at everyone and everything happens to be one of them. But "Ton"ith and Kriggy the disease that inflicts you can easily be cured with a well balanced diet and some good ole fashioned excersise. I'm not saying you have to start running 8 miles a day. Standing up and walking to answer the doorbell would be a good start. Anything can be accomplished if you guys set your minds to it. You just need to block out the negative. And focus on the positive. Krisco with some weightloss you can melt away those fat cheeks that give your smile such a feminine glare! Think of the possibilities! New friends, female relationships, money saved on xxxl attire, not too mention the benefit of actually being able to breathe! Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Why live it in a pool of your own sausage smoked sweat?

D.A.R.E
Dough Abuse Resistance Education

My only weight concerns are that I may be underweight. However, if it amuses you to call me fat, then so be it, I cant stop ya.

Yup.

I'm not less than 100 pounds, but a few years ago I was around 120. I've put some weight on now though. Still, thats way off topic, my weight problems have nothing to do with the bashing of shit bands.

what the fuck is this -- why is COF on the fucking list? why the fuck am i so angry all the time?

I hate whn you fucking faggots don't look at the whol picture, yes metallica's status of always crating solid albums has long been over, but metallica was certainly a fabulous band in its day. You fucking morons just look at what they have done today....St.Anger, Load/reload.......and just listen to interviews with shitty nu-metal bands like Slipknot who dedicate their music to Metallica and you get a bad image. Open you fucking eyes, i gaurentee that almost every underground metal band from Europe or America can admit to having bought and listened to Master of puppets or And Justice for All. I agree that awards don't mean shit in the long run, but what does count is the legacy a band leaves, and being one of the strongest Thrash bands to come out of the 80s aside from Slayer Metallica sure as hell has left a great legacy. So in conclusion, shut your fucking fat mouths

Wtf is it with all this n00b Metallica fans thinking their metal knowledge > ours?

You think we're unaware that Metallica have produced albums other than St. Anger?

Minion520 that was the greatest post from anyone other than myself in the history of UM. I commend you on speaking the truth without a bias typing finger. I'm gonna be serious for a moment. Cut out all the fat D.A.R.E rederick. I enjoy the majority of metallica albums. It's my cup of tea what can I say. I can play devil's advocate and totally see everyone's side when it comes to bashing st. anger. You put that album against a masterpiece like AJFA and it looks like Starr Jones standing next to Kate Beckinsale. Ofcourse there would be disappointment in such an album. Even I was disappointed with everything the album lacked. Shit all the hype going in it made me feel like the Metallica of old was going to return. But to no avail those dreams went unfulfilled. But instead of throwing it out the window. I gave it a couple more listens and actually tried to enjoy it for what it was. And it started to make me real happy. I don't know friggin why. But whenever I listened to it I felt upbeat. Like the Will Farrel cheerleader character from SNL. Now if an album can be responsible for such a positive emotion how can I possibly hate it? But my musical tastes are not on trial here. Just like Minion pointed out. All you bandwagon jumpers try to be so cool over the net. Is not putting out 5 kick ass records not enough for your respect? Get over it already! Metallica are old and have lost touch of the metal scene. They think shitbreed is metal for crying out loud! But that's what millions of dollars, hot chicks, and mansions will do to a man. Who's the real winner James Hetfield shagging chicks for 2 decades, driving classic cars, and having a 3 story house. Or Krisco the furious who rides the bus, is a virgin, and is living in his mother's garage? Tell me who the real winner is? Every shit talker here wouldn't say this to the band face to face. You hide behind your twinkie piled keyboards as if your the end all and be all of critics. You are all the disenfranchised troubled youth's of the nation. If you don't like a band why bother commenting on them post after post. Why not just dismiss them and be on with your lives? Insulting Metallica is like saying "Heather Locklear is ugly" Was she not pretty in her heyday? What a bunch of fucking douchebags you all are! Let's see if you kids are still the same person you are at the age of 40 as you were at the age of 18. And if you still are... If you haven't experienced growth. Metallica have grown from teenage metal heads to adults with families. Fame has seperated them from the scene. Are they really to blame for their direction? I don't see a dozen posts a day shitting on God Hates US All and Diabolus in Musica, nor all the Blaze Bayley Era Maiden shitfests. In conclusion let me cut this short by saying... St Anger (Sucks/Rocks) who fucking gives a shit? Music is subjective...Now back to your normally scheduled kriggy donut binges already in progress.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Minion520 that was the greatest post from anyone other than myself in the history of UM. I commend you on speaking the truth without a bias typing finger. I'm gonna be serious for a moment. Cut out all the fat D.A.R.E rederick. I enjoy the majority of metallica albums. It's my cup of tea what can I say. I can play devil's advocate and totally see everyone's side when it comes to bashing st. anger. You put that album against a masterpiece like AJFA and it looks like Starr Jones standing next to Kate Beckinsale. Ofcourse there would be disappointment in such an album. Even I was disappointed with everything the album lacked. Shit all the hype going in it made me feel like the Metallica of old was going to return. But to no avail those dreams went unfulfilled. But instead of throwing it out the window. I gave it a couple more listens and actually tried to enjoy it for what it was. And it started to make me real happy. I don't know friggin why. But whenever I listened to it I felt upbeat. Like the Will Farrel cheerleader character from SNL. Now if an album can be responsible for such a positive emotion how can I possibly hate it? But my musical tastes are not on trial here. Just like Minion pointed out. All you bandwagon jumpers try to be so cool over the net. Is not putting out 5 kick ass records not enough for your respect? Get over it already! Metallica are old and have lost touch of the metal scene. They think shitbreed is metal for crying out loud! But that's what millions of dollars, hot chicks, and mansions will do to a man. Who's the real winner James Hetfield shagging chicks for 2 decades, driving classic cars, and having a 3 story house. Or Krisco the furious who rides the bus, is a virgin, and is living in his mother's garage? Tell me who the real winner is? Every shit talker here wouldn't say this to the band face to face. You hide behind your twinkie piled keyboards as if your the end all and be all of critics. You are all the disenfranchised troubled youth's of the nation. If you don't like a band why bother commenting on them post after post. Why not just dismiss them and be on with your lives? Insulting Metallica is like saying "Heather Locklear is ugly" Was she not pretty in her heyday? What a bunch of fucking douchebags you all are! Let's see if you kids are still the same person you are at the age of 40 as you were at the age of 18. And if you still are... If you haven't experienced growth. Metallica have grown from teenage metal heads to adults with families. Fame has seperated them from the scene. Are they really to blame for their direction? I don't see a dozen posts a day shitting on God Hates US All and Diabolus in Musica, nor all the Blaze Bayley Era Maiden shitfests. In conclusion let me cut this short by saying... St Anger (Sucks/Rocks) who fucking gives a shit? Music is subjective...Now back to your normally scheduled kriggy donut binges already in progress.

Amen

Tanith... Kirk probably shot you a dirty look because you're skinnier than a sally struther's sponsered syrian. I dunno how old you are Tanith. But I once was a toothpick like yourself. So i feel your pain. I know how awkward you might feel in this vanity driven society. And you're angry. But anger will not fill that void in your soul my brother. You and only you can turn your life around. I turned to excersise and packed on the pounds. (Not lard like kirgilous mind you) I got my 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight and watched my rib cage vanish against some healthy flesh! And you can too bro! I'm fucking serious man! I don't wish misery upon anyone. If I insult you it's because I keed. (Triumph the Dog accent) So feel free to Instant Message or Private message me at anytime tanith. If you need someone to help you! Let me be your guide!

Oh my God, Krigloch! You look so funny. It looks like you're eating a semen sauced donut for christ sakes. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You probably jerked off on it and then ate it to see what cum tastes like on a donut. Fat Bastard. If you get a girlfriend, Cliff Burton will come back from the dead. And I thought it would be cool to have a slow metabolism. Well that picture says 1000 words. It says "I'm a fat fuck who finds comfort in pastry. I have sleepovers and 3-ways with the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I love to eat pork rinds, and my intestines are getting poisoned by digesting M&M after M&M after M&M after M&M. SNIFF SNIFF!!! What's that I smell a garbage can. Holy shit a Snickers bar still in its display wrapper. YUMMY!!!" Well that's not 1000 but I can imagine what else he'd be saying if he woke up in the morning and wanted nothing but sugar to eat in the morning."

You realise that "Metalitis" means "inflammation of the metal", right?

And to AllWithinMyFaggotry and Ihaveaninflamedpieceofmetal: Learn to paragraph. Please. For the love of our eyes.

Also: When will you people learn that, at a guess, Krigloch doesn't actually care what retards on the internet think about him? If he was desperate to avoid people thinking he was overweight, why would he always have a picture in his sig of him eating White Castle? Fucking idiots.

Blakk Pyrate said:
why are you so fat?
why arent you on a diet?
why do you push pasteries into your fat face?
why dont you kill yourself?

these are more important questions. answer them.

LMAO :tickled: