Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Kenny Chestney

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, Metallica needs a bus accident? What's next, the US needing another 9-11? what are you retarded? You're fucked up, man. I'm only approve of a bus accident as long as you're in it, Krigloch. How about I fly a plane to the nearest Dairy Queen right where you live? How'd you like that, asshole? You got some nerve. Metallica may have "sold out" but they were another reason why other bands are doing their thing, they just don't wanna be commercial like Metallica. I like Metallica, and those guys are legendary. Why don't you go swallow an Alka Seltzer tablet, and let the saylsilic acid burn your insides up. At least that way you can burn fat, ya fuckin cuntrag. :0P

Hey lord fireworm. What's a matter your girlfriend's motor not running that you have to put your dick in an exhaust pipe? now that's fuckin desperate? Shit. I knew a kid in 11th grade that would hump his blanket. His name was Luc D'Andrea. He's probably moved on to bigger and better pillows if ya know what i mean but anyway, if you're havin' trouble with your love life, wait till your next paycheck, and go find a fuckin prostitute. Don't take it from me, but from Chris Farley and Hugh Grant. Looks like we got a replacement for Antonio Banderas for the next sequel of "Desperado", cuz you're as desperate as they come, schmuckola.

I knew a kid in 11th grade that would hump his blanket. His name was Luc D'Andrea.

r u serious? damn that must have sucked.anyway i agree with you about lord flamingdick, he is an asshole and he prolly wants to fuck krisco the furious upside the fatty corpuscle he calls a penis.

Yes, you are lost. Go back to the Metallica forum, you might be able to make some friends there.

Not that GMD was ever much cop in the first place, but the sudden arrival of all these dipshits is starting to piss me off.

I'm starting to think maybe they're all fake accounts and this is some kind of retarded board war.

do you realize that through the hours you have toiled to come up with these oh so witty fat jokes he has been laughing, laughing, and laughing some more? words cannot describe the ignorance i have seen displayed here. for the love of all things holy all of you go castrate yourselves immediately, i dont want my kids to have to deal with your kids.

IHaveMetalitis said:
Krigloch. How about I fly a plane to the nearest Dairy Queen right where you live? How'd you like that, asshole? :0P

umm. whats the point of flying a plane to dairy queen? why not just drive? I highly doubt they have big enough runways.

and anyway, dairy queen sucks. Much like Metallica.

oneshotendsthiswar said:
do you realize that through the hours you have toiled to come up with these oh so witty fat jokes he has been laughing, laughing, and laughing some more? words cannot describe the ignorance i have seen displayed here. for the love of all things holy all of you go castrate yourselves immediately, i dont want my kids to have to deal with your kids.

Who says your going to have kids with anybody? If that last avatar you had up was a picture of yourself. Then I say adoption is the key. You looked like a islamic militant with a shave to hide your true identity and purpose. Nobody invited you into this intervention. I'm here to help my fellow man and yet I have been bombarded by belligerent no-goodniks that wish to see krisco the fattious continue with his ever so dangerous lifestyle! He's commiting caloric suicide for crying out loud! But that's probably your plan isn't it oneshotendthisjihad? You want to see another american go down at the hands of highly glycemic foods! Well your not getting this man! I've decided to disregard all his negative comments towards metallica. After all, he's not in the right state of mind! He's the equivalent of a dope fiend! Except in this circumstance deep battered chicken is his opiate! Krisco I beg you! I'm pleading with you! Put the bear claw down! Somehow....Somehow find the strength to instant message me! It appears as if your case is more serious than previously thought! I'm gonna need to have a 1 on 1 discussion with your Kabob knobbin ass!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Who says your going to have kids with anybody? If that last avatar you had up was a picture of yourself. Then I say adoption is the key. You looked like a islamic militant with a shave to hide your true identity and purpose. Nobody invited you into this intervention. I'm here to help my fellow man and yet I have been bombarded by belligerent no-goodniks that wish to see krisco the fattious continue with his ever so dangerous lifestyle! He's commiting caloric suicide for crying out loud! But that's probably your plan isn't it oneshotendthisjihad? You want to see another american go down at the hands of highly glycemic foods! Well your not getting this man! I've decided to disregard all his negative comments towards metallica. After all, he's not in the right state of mind! He's the equivalent of a dope fiend! Except in this circumstance deep battered chicken is his opiate! Krisco I beg you! I'm pleading with you! Put the bear claw down! Somehow....Somehow find the strength to instant message me! It appears as if your case is more serious than previously thought! I'm gonna need to have a 1 on 1 discussion with your Kabob knobbin ass!

hahaha, funny shit monster

Originally Posted by AllWithinMyMonster

hear hear, thisis another good one