Terry and Dave's (+Mick) trip to the Cricket

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
We had a jolly old time at the cricket that would surpass any old Lemon Party. Dave seemed very surprised that i had learnt to speak as dirty as that of which Mick can, with I leading to the conclusion that he must be my son.

With a crowd of around 10-12,000 we watched a very dull game of cricket with the only highlights being that of Martyn's, Haddin's and Bevan's (mick's love muthin sweetheard from way back) innings being the only real highlights of the day.

The game basically finished at 6pm, as after that 2 1/2 hours of rain came to watch Zimbawe bat.

After we had all left Dave went to his train station and Mick and I went to ours, with me walking Mick to Jolimont so that he didn't raped or worse MUGGED!

now onto the BAY 13 stuff:

-some old hag, who had to have been drunk got Bay 13 going to the point of them calling her a wanker, to which she responded by simulating female masturbation
-the old hag later flashed her wrinkly old tits to Bay 13 when later on they continued giving shit, to which she was finally thrown out by the police.(luckily she was 5 rows infront of us so all we saw was the back of her)

-Some chick in a brown dress had huge cleavage. (she might have been a beer wench arggh matey)
-Some chick aged around 16 in a skirt, blue boob tube and aussie flag or the chick with the huge jumblies in the brown dress flashed her boobs to the yobbo's who surrounded her and gave her some dimes, to which we missed out on :erk: .
-Two chicks pashed (we missed it again :erk: )
-The mexican wave only came a couple of times because of the small crowd and wasn't really the great.
-A guy who was either German or South African aged around 21 became a crowd hero by skulling beer non-stop, we the crowd thoroughly enjoyed his entertainment value.
-All 15 of the Zimbaweans supporting their team looked like they were enojoying themselves.

And thats all im willing to contribute, you will have to beat me up to get more from me.

p.s. Dave = Aussie Outlaw

[color=#aoeooa]I wasn't surprised, I just expected a little better from you Terry.

SHAME!

And with one of the money collections was for Alanna and a girl she hates to start a fight down there. Would have been nice.[/color]

oh yeah i forgot to add Dave and Mick took some certificates out of their back packs showing their TER's of 70+ to which i responded by pulling my huge phallus out of my pants to which they were immediately stunned at its enormity.

(thank you Alf Stewart for giving me such a huge schlong)

You may have gotten flashed by an old hag, but at least I got to watch a good game of cricket last time I went. :p

[color=#aoeooa]I don't want to be black metal.

I want to be power metal.

If I was the lead singer of a Power Metal band I'd ride a donkey onto the stage.

That'd be the coolest![/color]