Tesseract Featuring Elliot coleman Eden 2.0

It sounds pretty good. Elliott has an amazing voice but I think I like dans version better. Can't wait to see something new from the group, something Elliott can put his own spin on. It must be really hard to come into a band that people love so much and add a new aura to it. Props to Elliott

I didn't think that was bad at all. In fact there's some parts where I prefer Elliot's vocal over Dans. Much prefer the production on this compared to the album.

Looks like there was clearly no need for the shitstorm that happened when Dan left, Tesseract will be fine. I'm sure it'll bring a new sound to the band, whereas with Dan I always wondered if the second album would just end up sounding like One all over again.

Didn't even know that Dan left from Tesseract 'cause I'm not such an active follower of Tesseract...
But I got to say that I like this more than album version!!

Yeah I think it's important to remember that he's obviously singing someone else's lines here, I'm sure when it comes to new material he'll be writing in a different style and no doubt it will fit better with his vocal range.

That was great! The production was better and the video is good.

I think I like Dan's voice more on this song, but Elliot managed to make it work well. Looking forward to seeing some new material now.