Testament in Australia

LYCON

New Metal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else here saw the TESTAMENT gig in Brisbane, Australia. It really went off. I know this will sound like I'm just whinging over nothing but what happened to all the shirts and other merch. Why did Bris miss out?

You didn't. I saw them in Syd and they didn't have merch there either.

But whilst on the topic, WICKED show. Check out this for a set list:

1. The Preacher
2. The New Order
3. The Haunting
4. Signs of Chaos + Electric Crown
5. Trial by Fire
6. DNR - Do Not Recusucitate
7. Three Days in Darkness
8. True Believer
9. Practice what you Preach
10. (some song that sounded like it was off "The Ritual" - didnt know which)
11. Into the Pit
12. Over the Wall

ENCORE

13. Alone in the Dark
14. Disciples of the Watch
15. Burnt Offerings

The same for Melbourne, only about 50 people got merch and they were shit shirts. Really dark grey logos that could hardly be depicted against the black, and of bullshit that had nothing to do with testament bwah. The Venue was gay, but Testament and Alarum were awesome.

Someone threw a bottle when the dudes were setting up for Testaments set, so they got the good old aussie "your are a wanker clap clap clapclap clap" chant :headbang:

Similar, i can't remember too well but we didn't get signs of chaos and electric crown, FUCK! i love that soloing intro.
They went off and came back twice, and didn't play legions of the dead, Greenhouse effect or most importantly souls of black :( and nick should of did a drum solo. Could hardly see him at the gay venue though. All in all was still worth it.

Did yous get the same support bands? Dreadnaught, Alarum

Next stop, SUFFOCATION YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

There's a recent live clip on YouTube and they sound fantastic. I was ready to write a post about how much it sucks to have bands like this only playing old material, but it looks like they mixed it up quite a bit (at least there were 2 songs off of The Gathering). Kudos to Testament!

Now let's get a new damn album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!