thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Oct. 12 Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Oct. 15 Crazy Donkey - Long Island, NY

Anyone Going to these Shows????

Let me know...

Prime same deal as last time??????Let me know ASAP......

Note i am leaving tomorrow for vacation be back on the 12th......

I am going to the Show in Jersey! Me and my crew have to book like hell to get there on time (coming from the Philly Suburbs) but it's gonna be a blast. Never seen Testemant before! And Alex is back!

If they play "Trial by Fire" I WILL nut, that's a promise. I'll probably nut anyway, Testament fucking rocks, hands down. I am so glad to see that a lot of the old bands are still doing their thing! If Exodus, Testament, and Anthrax all did something together I think I would probably die a happy man.

yeah I snagged 4 of them for me and my crew.

I buy all my ticketmaster tickets at Strawbridges, how metal is that?

I just saw this but I know you are on vacation now...will you be in NY for those days? I would go to the show at the Crazy Donkey...

thraxx said:
Oct. 12 Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Oct. 15 Crazy Donkey - Long Island, NY

Anyone Going to these Shows????

Let me know...

Prime same deal as last time??????Let me know ASAP......

Note i am leaving tomorrow for vacation be back on the 12th......

I'm going to the Crazy Donkey Show the 15th,I was there last year, Testament was loud & awesome,watch out for the giant metal post by the front of the stage they can do some damage!:zombie:

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Prime are you going?

Mark did you already get your tickets?
Looks like it.. As long as I get plenty of sleep the night before. I cant go nuts at the show like usual I got to save my voice for my own band the next day.
But if Ted goes I have to show up.

The last time I saw them, it was the show right after Skolnich quit. It kinda pissed me off because it was without warning and right in the middle of the tour. The stand-in wasn't bad though.

I hate it when a member quits in the middle of the tour. It's inexcusable bullshit and shows a lack of professionalism to at least finish what he helped commit the band to.

well Skolnich is back so come on out!!!

Didn't he do Transyberian Orchestra (or however the hell you spell it) last year? One of my budies said he did.