TGCD vinyl.

oh, that's not fun!

i also got mine today: 2/2000. damn, second is first looser.

who got the no 1? i will haunt you down and then make korv out of you..

Frith said:
oh, that's not fun!

i also got mine today: 2/2000. damn, second is first looser.

who got the no 1? i will haunt you down and then make korv out of you..
probably one of Katatonia's members

How good is the pressing quality of TGCD vinyl? Does it sound like a bonfire like the new Darkthrone album released a while ago, or have they done it well this time?

Splintered Vision said:
Does anyone know if its out of stock? because i dont have enough money at them moment but i want this so bad :cry:
2000 are pressed, I would be VERY surprised if it will sell out within the coming 6 months.

@ Frith, what the hell are you acting disappointed about man, 0002/2000 is one f*ckin' cool number to have, I'd be psyched! I hope I get a number near as cool as that... 1, 2000 and 666 have most definitely been reserved for the band.

MadTinus said:
@ Frith, what the hell are you acting disappointed about man, 0002/2000 is one f*ckin' cool number to have, I'd be psyched! I hope I get a number near as cool as that... 1, 2000 and 666 have most definitely been reserved for the band.

hehe, your right!
i'm just acting disappointed, and it's a drama for not being revealed as a bragger! :lol:

i was really happy when unpacking my package and found my copy was the nr 2!!
but when you're so close to nr 1 it feels like a kikk in the balls.

Hevimees said:
How good is the pressing quality of TGCD vinyl? Does it sound like a bonfire like the new Darkthrone album released a while ago, or have they done it well this time?

IMO it's a great pressing!
can't compare to darkthrone cus i don't have it, but hell yeah, TGCD sounds good!!!
First time i listened to in the white (dub) and code against the code was in the head phones,
directly from the vinyl player!! aaah

nope, not everyone. afaik theese are the ones:
jhva.. on blue vinyl, released by vinyl collectors/hammerheart
DoDS released by some brazilian company
FFtC pic vinyl.. cant remember the company (mine is away beeing framed :D )
Katatonia/primordial split. Dunno who released it, i dont have it :(
BMD is released in three versions by northern silence (also having this one framed)
SYD released by infinite viyl/the end
DO released by Avantgarde
VE released by Peaceville
TGCD released by peaceville.

someone correct me if i am wrong.