Just received my special edition TGCD!!

I didnt order one, but FUCKING HELL!!! I've gone to buy a copy of TGCD and both times they have said there's been a delay in the shipment and it should arrive in a couple of days. I wanna hear it :yell:

I finally managed to buy my special edition!!!!
It´s great! Really like the artwork and everything..well the poster could have been bigger actually....
I´m listening right now to the album and already at first listening there are so many outstanding songs! Kata rocks:headbang:

Got mine today. Yay. I hate the special edition box though...Too hard to drive and mess with the book and everything so I'm burning myself a car copy...Yay. I like the wet paint smell of it...I feel woozy...

Yes! I got it, bout bloody time! Only gave it one listen so far but it sounds pretty impressive. Its a very big progression from viva

i got mine in 4 days...in canada,,, hehe i havent had a lot of time to listen to it i used it while i was working out but i was busier swearin my ass off than litening to it, ive got to rip it so i can dl it into my ipod, damn im happy tho ^^... not having internet at home sucks and my computer its abt to die ^^