Just received my special edition TGCD!!

Timothy

May 15, 2003
Rockanje, Netherlands
Wow!

Velvetmusic.nl just delivered my special edition TGCD cd. And I love it! Love the cards and the poster guys.

Really great, this made my day. Also it seems like they shipped it quite early since the 13th is official release date huh? Ah well, I'm a happy guy now.

Greetz!

Tim

I saw both versions of TGCD in my local record store here in Sydney yesterday. I was quite surprised seeing as the release date isnt until Monday 13th.

I didnt buy it as im waiting for the single and special edition from Snapper. Ah well...

:ill: I also bought TGCD special edi. today...I was a bit surprized to see it in the stores today, and they had prieced both versions the same:D I love the postcard..not that I plan to ever use them.

Bought the regular edition today, a store had it in and I just didn't care... Listening to it now, oh the sweet sound

I've got the normal edition today.
listened to it for about four times already, hehe
it's véry good!!

ps: Daniel, you did an amazing job man! veeery nice fills (!) and grooves and all.
Good to see/hear you keep getting better:kickass:
You own so hard in consternation! amazing
you put so many cool things in your playing you keep me amazed every single second. cheers:kickass:

Makes me wish I'd ordered mine a bit sooner! I'll be happy if it even arrives by the 13th, though.
LifeDepraved said:
Will Snapper send a confirmation email when they are ready to ship out the cd's?
No, I don't believe so. (At least they didn't send one before they shipped My Twin.)

Clarity said:
I saw both versions of TGCD in my local record store here in Sydney yesterday. I was quite surprised seeing as the release date isnt until Monday 13th.

I didnt buy it as im waiting for the single and special edition from Snapper. Ah well...

Shops tend to get things say about 5 days prior to release but they are not supposed to put it on the shelves until the official release date.

If the cd's were not received until the release date there would be too much of a rush to put unpack them and put them on the shelves ready for opening.

aaaarh... I'm so pissed of! I'm so dumb.. I ordered TGCD CD but not with the poster and the cards =(........... IIIII'm so fucking dumb yeeeah..

=(

On the one side of the poster there's the same picture as in the TGCD-cover, and on the other side there's a picture of the band with a red sky and a cross, maybe you've seen it somewhere, at least it looked familiar to me when I first saw it.

32.jpg

Something like this?

I ordered SE yesterday and I think I will get it in 2-3 days, because they sent it today :) This poster will be really nice! I can't wait!

Yes the poster is nice, although I expected it to be a bit bigger.. But that doesn't matter, it is still a nice addition to my already-TGCD-like-red-wall (kind of a coincidence :))!

I just recieved my copy of TGCD too, and I gotta say it sounds pretty damn good!
One thing surprised me though. As I opened the case I didn't find any booklet or lyrics. So I was wondering, is this how it's supposed to be or did someone somewhere screw up?