Just received my special edition TGCD!!

Without-a-voice said:
I just recieved my copy of TGCD too, and I gotta say it sounds pretty damn good!
One thing surprised me though. As I opened the case I didn't find any booklet or lyrics. So I was wondering, is this how it's supposed to be or did someone somewhere screw up?

Ai.. You're fucked, there is supposed to be a booklet in it.. Pretty nice one too I must say.

Aww... Just my luck!
As a positive surprise, Jeff Webber from Peaceville gave me a fast fast reply on my e-mail and said he'll send me the booklet, so my day is somewhat saved! And I got my faith back for record label bosses.
Commenting the record, I sense some Toolish vibes in it. Not really a bad thing.

Anyone get their copy from Snapper yet? I pre-ordered weeks ago and I'm about to explode from anticipation. The Hasting's that I work for just got like 10 copies in (5 of which are special edition) and it pisses me off that I ordered from Snapper. Why can't they be like Century Media and send them to me in three days!? Anyone know how long it normally takes from them? I forgot how long it took for my My Twin to arrive but I remember it taking about a week. I live in Spokane, Washington by the way if that matters on how long it takes...

ScottAsh said:
Anyone get their copy from Snapper yet? I pre-ordered weeks ago and I'm about to explode from anticipation. The Hasting's that I work for just got like 10 copies in (5 of which are special edition) and it pisses me off that I ordered from Snapper. Why can't they be like Century Media and send them to me in three days!? Anyone know how long it normally takes from them? I forgot how long it took for my My Twin to arrive but I remember it taking about a week. I live in Spokane, Washington by the way if that matters on how long it takes...

im right next door to em and still havnt got mine!

I received my copy of the boxed edition this morning and now I am listening to it for the very first time. Excellently produced, this package. Judging by the stamp on the envelope, it was sent on Monday, 13 March, so it took only 4 days to arrive from England to Serbia. The My Twin CDS and the Dark Throne Too Old Too Cold took only 3 days to be delivered approximately a fortnight ago. I do hope you all will receive your copies very shortly and without difficulty.

I received both single and album about 5 minutes ago... This SE box is really nice, but the poster is a bit too little...

I got mine yesterday from Snapper, so it took roughly 4 days to get to Australia. Its a stunning package by the way, and I dont think anyone has mentioned it but the disc is entirely black on the data side which is a cool addition.

God...its 1 am and just got home and saw the box set at my table!! holly shit!! this box its beautiful!! the poster size its PERFECT and the whole thing its just sooooo cool, well now excuse me im gonna listen to it!!!