TGCD vinyl.

Erik said:
nitpick nitpick nitpick: the CD version of Jhva Elohim Meth is actually the only one that bears the "The Revival" subtitle
actually... the vinyl version has "the revival" too... just on the spine though... :p

Hobo said:
http://hem.bredband.net/b139239/releases.html

a list of all releases i know of, except TGCD.. have to update it :)

there's also a CD version for DoDS by Hellion records... licensed by No Fashion Records / House of Kick .... 93 . vinyl is from 1995.

there's also those re-issues of LFDGD and TD .. with bonus tracks...

didn't knew about Saw you drown vinyl! amazing... who got this ? :kickass:

edit: OMG.... i MEANT SOUNDS OF DECAY vinyl.... i've got all confused.

I have to give a big cheers to Snapper Music's service!

I pre-ordered the TGCD vinyl in April and when it came out in early June, I saw several people posting here that they got it and how great it looked etc. Except my copy didn't arrive for some reason... So after a few weeks I emailed Snapper and they immediately replied that they had sent me another copy! No questions asked.. I could as well be lying!

Then after a short while they emailed me that it came back because apparently the address was incomplete/incorrect. This was BS, cause the address was definitely 100% correct and complete! So, they re-sent it with special delivery and then it finally arrived, but due to the fact that it went back and forth twice between the UK and me, it was a bit damaged.

So, I let them know I got it and about the slight damages and yesterday they emailed me:
glad they finally arrived, sorry as well for the delay.
if you would like to pick a CD from the peaceville website just let me know which title and I will send it free of charge
:)

So, I asked if it was OK if I chose the My Dying Bride "Sinamorata" DVD (it was cheaper than their full-price CD's) and they immediately replied "no problem, its in the post" :) :) :)

Their stuff ain't cheap, but there's great service to back it up!

OMG.... on that post before i MEANT SOUNDS OF DECAY vinyl.... i've got all confused. .. i think i've seen it somewhere ? maybe not ? .. shit.. i Saw You Drown i've seen when it was released..

actually.. is that ANY SoD vinyl ? ... i think i saw it in a picture LP.... maybe i'm getting nutz

FatefuL said:
OMG.... on that post before i MEANT SOUNDS OF DECAY vinyl.... i've got all confused. .. i think i've seen it somewhere ? maybe not ? .. shit.. i Saw You Drown i've seen when it was released..

actually.. is that ANY SoD vinyl ? ... i think i saw it in a picture LP.... maybe i'm getting nutz

nah....your getting nutz......not SOD vinyl.......unless its one of those floppy russian records.....

MadTinus said:
I have to give a big cheers to Snapper Music's service!

I pre-ordered the TGCD vinyl in April and when it came out in early June, I saw several people posting here that they got it and how great it looked etc. Except my copy didn't arrive for some reason... So after a few weeks I emailed Snapper and they immediately replied that they had sent me another copy! No questions asked.. I could as well be lying!

Then after a short while they emailed me that it came back because apparently the address was incomplete/incorrect. This was BS, cause the address was definitely 100% correct and complete! So, they re-sent it with special delivery and then it finally arrived, but due to the fact that it went back and forth twice between the UK and me, it was a bit damaged.

So, I let them know I got it and about the slight damages and yesterday they emailed me::)

So, I asked if it was OK if I chose the My Dying Bride "Sinamorata" DVD (it was cheaper than their full-price CD's) and they immediately replied "no problem, its in the post" :) :) :)

Their stuff ain't cheap, but there's great service to back it up!

that's a great customer care service, indeed!
i've had a total opposite experience with a german mailorder instead, i had ordered two cds and two shirts, and to my surprise, all i got when the package arrived were the two shirts. i e-mailed them about the missing items and they replied they would send immediately the cds... i've waited for quite a long time with no results... so i e-mailed them again and they never even replied...

°scarlet° said:
that's a great customer care service, indeed!
i've had a total opposite experience with a german mailorder instead, i had ordered two cds and two shirts, and to my surprise, all i got when the package arrived were the two shirts. i e-mailed them about the missing items and they replied they would send immediately the cds... i've waited for quite a long time with no results... so i e-mailed them again and they never even replied...
Call them up or write them a letter! What mailorder was it?

TGCD vinyl delayed again for me .. since i've ordered both Breeding Death and Resurrection Through Carnage pic vinyls today.. you see.. 500 made of each.. while TGDC got 2000 .. so.. it was a matter of priority. ( hope stores don't run out of it in the next 30 days or so.. )

The end records might have them. I'm sure they aren't sold out yet. I started just buying only Vinyl now...the sound killz teh cd!

HAIL WAX!

Now I just buy cd's if they are OOP, special editions or just to complete a certain artists/bands collection.

Just pre-ordered the New Agalloch cd box set. 500 COPIES EXIST!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Scourge of Malice said:
Did these sell out? I recently decided I'm not longer gonna buy CD's and instead purchase vinyls (all my CDs got stolen earlier this year, and i have no motivation to start over).

well bro there are some around on dutch ebay.. but the better price i could get was from EURO century media... got both of them for 32 euros ( shipping included. )

https://www.centurymediashop.com/shop/index.aspx?page=search&search=bloodbath

hope you can get yours ! :headbang: