Thank You & Good Night

-with hat in hand and Artmore reservation for next year in the other- says a huge thank you to Glenn, Jen, Crew, and ProgPower friends and look forward to seeing you all next year.:kickass:

Fifth, a special shout out to my sponsors this year. We have a system unlike anywhere in the world and you guys are the reason I can do it every year.

You are so very welcome. I was glad to sponsor yet again (fourth year) and look forward to doing so yet again.

7. Sponsors for next year will be announced in the next 4-6 weeks.

Steve already touched on this. We will get back with you REAL soon regarding the bands we'd like to sponsor, as we're "general" sponsors again.

Thanks so much Glenn, Jen, crew and all, another miracle in the books - looking forward to doing it again next year!!!

Thank you Glenn and Jen for putting on another tremendous Festival! You two are awesome, thank you for everything you do. The weekend is so much fun and seamless thanks to all of your hard work. A huge thanks to the stage crew. You folks work very hard in between and during the sets to make everything work, so THANK YOU... Without ALL of you, ProgPowerUSA would not happen....

To Glenn, Jen, the crew, the photographers, the bands, the sponsors, the hotels and the city, and everyone who contributes their part, big or small, to progpower -- thank you. I drive all of my friends and family mad every year talking about how I can't wait to attend, and every year I enjoy it more and more.

I truly consider ProgPower to be a unique experience, both at the stages, in the shows, during the special sets, and the people - ProgPower is like extended family.

It's really awesome that Circus Maximus and Sabaton both sent over unique content just to announce their show at PPUSA. Next year is going to ROCK.

I'm already on a Shadow Gallery kick.

And, I'll continue to say -- I am here for the fest in any way, shape or form. I'm attempting sponsorship this year, and I should be coming in early next year, so I'm ALWAYS open to being a helping hand (well, two) if you need me.

You guys have changed so many lives with this fest! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

A few words before I go into hibernation for a while.....

First, the biggest thanks in the world goes to my wife. If you haven't figured it out by now, this is truly a Glenn/Jen production. She puts up with me working on this stuff year-round and has grown the social media content from zero to hero. I love you, dear.

On behalf of all PPUSAers - thank you Jen! I don't know if Glenn would still be able to do all this without your support; and yes, your social media work has moved the festival into the 21st century. I raise one to you both! :kickass:

Without being goopy about it...it's impossible to express to you what PPUSA means for me yearly (this was my fifth year running, and I'm hoping like hell for 6 next year). I take zero vacation from work that doesn't come in the form of a half a Friday. The Thurs-Fri that I take off in the middle of the month each year takes about 30+ hours of work over the preceding short week to prepare for, but I never blink at the need to do it. It has never been not worth the effort. You bring to us once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. Without PPUSA I wouldn't have much to look forward to every year (I'm not big on the normal holidays, and I don't get much time off for them in any case).

I, we, could never thank the entire crew enough for it, imo. I love all of you guys for the amazing amount of work you put into this festival. Enjoy your hard won R&R, folks.

Best weekend ever; thank you Jen & Glenn for all you do. My first ProgPower but I'm "in" from now on!! I'm already working on bringing a bigger crew down next year.

Glenn,

You and Jen rock!:Spin: My only regret is that you guys worked so damn hard and probably worried so much that you didn't get a chance to really enjoy your creation.

Thanks again,

Lane

On behalf of all PPUSAers - thank you Jen! I don't know if Glenn would still be able to do all this without your support; and yes, your social media work has moved the festival into the 21st century. I raise one to you both! :kickass:

Thank you very much - I really appreciate your kind words!

~Jen

Nothing but awesome, all week long.

Had no idea what happened to Amaranthe, but they knew how to hide it! Pulled off their set like PROFESSIONALS. That's too awesome.

We didn't know either and we had no idea until we heard it here from Glenn. I agree, true professionals! Much respect!
-----
It was amazing! Thanks Glenn and Jen. And thanks to all the crew and the whole cast of characters that makes this festival possible. The hard work and the labor of love that makes this festival one of a kind is truly appreciated!

I have always been a music fan, in the late 80's / early 90's def got into metal as most of the radio public thinks of metal like Metallica, Slayer, Sabbath, Ozzy, etc..but from my first Prog (VIII), I have to say that what makes me LOVE this festival so much is the way it is run and the intimacy with the bands. I have been such a complete mess to meet my favorite singers like Ralf Scheepers, Tom Englund and lust, I mean drool over such musicians as Gus G (Firewind) and Bjorn (Freak Kitchen) , not to mention be surprised by and forever remember bands I normally wouldn't listen to but totally mesmerised me live like Amorphis, Freak Kitchen, Sabaton, Mustache, Delain...I could go on and on. Not to mention I can have fun at this festival with friends, a date...and as this year, with my kiddo because Glenn & Jen run a class act and I felt totally comfortable bringing her to all ages show. Good job guys we love you for what you do!!!

Were you the one with the little girl who shied away from having her hand stamped? She was so cute! Awesome to see something like that in the same event as a full on Viking.

2. Shirts. We had a handful of small & medium left only (thank you!). I am going to consider a small pressing of other sizes. That will depend on pre-orders. Do not expect any news on this for a few weeks.

Please yes, and thanks! Need XL here - I forgot how much they shrink :D

Thanks to you both, and to all the terrific bands and crew for making this year an amazing event. I can't believe it's over again!

I'd be interested in 2 xl shirts since I lost an entire bag of shirts sometime on Thursday night...still sick about that fuckup! ouch

Glenn & Jen: thanks from an occasional attendee. This was just my third PP (and first in 5 years). What a great time with great bands that we couldn't see otherwise - short of travelling to Europe. If I can make it work out, I'm hoping to be back next year for the excellent lineup you've announced! Thanks for all the work you put in to make this happen.