Thanks for this time ... and see you around

Urban breed

Nov 18, 2003
Dobbstown
forum.urbanbreed.com
Due to personal differences I have decided to leave the band. This wasn't something I took lightly. However, I really don't see how I could've continued. In fact, I believe had I not made this decision someone else would've made it for me eventually. We just didn't share the same vision. I wish the rest of the band the best of luck in the future.
To all of you out there that made the ride worthwhile, thanks and see you sometime, somewhere!

Urban breed said:
Due to personal differences I have decided to leave the band. This wasn't something I took lightly. However, I really don't see how I could've continued. In fact, I believe had I not made this decision someone else would've made it for me eventually. We just didn't share the same vision. I wish the rest of the band the best of luck in the future.
To all of you out there that made the ride worthwhile, thanks and see you sometime, somewhere!

aw man! thats, well for me that is quite saddening to hear man. i loved yall, thank you for all that you have done with them though! i wish you, and the band, great luck towards both yalls future. wish you the best urban, take care...maybe ill see ya wondering round down at PP next year, as itll be my first year attending :D .

i shall relive your career with Tad Morose tonight, all the albums with you, in your honor...bless you man

take care, thank you very much

most respectivly,
//greg :headbang:

:cry: damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn.................

Best of luck to you Urban with Bloodbound and future endeavors! (Thanks Squeak!)

Best wishes to the rest of TM, would love to see another release!!!

Damn Urban, so sorry to hear that... But you got to do what you've got to do. Thanks for kicking our asses at Powerfest and Porg Power USA!!! I have no doubt we will talk agin!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Bear

Oh no, that's a tough blow. TM is probably my favorite power metal band, and Urban ranks right up there with my favorites in metal. Hopefully in the end it will work out for both parties.

Britt

kittybeast said:
:cry: damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn.................

Best of luck to you Urban with Bloodbath and future endeavors!

Best wishes to the rest of TM, would love to see another release!!!

Um, it's Bloodbound, not Bloodbath. Bloodbath are death metal.

Good luck to you Urban and keep me and the rest of us posted with your future endeavors, okay? Don't be a stranger.

Wow.....Glad I got to see TM w/Urban at Prog Power, and I'm kicking myself
for missing Powerfest last year. Best of luck to Urban, & the guys in TM.

J-Dubya

p.s. Who's got the rights to the Gold Pants?????? :Spin:

Gaunerin said:
What a pity :(

We are voting you out for moderator !! You ran off Dirk from AD now Urban from TM !! Bad Gauny !! If you send me some nude pictures I might tell everyone to forgive you. :loco:
In all seriousness..... I hope we get a response from Christer......

Bryant

lucretia96 said:
As soon as I saw pictures of his new wife/fiance I knew this was coming.

Eh ? I have known his new wife/fiancee very well for years. In fact, I have known her since she was probably 15 or 16. I can't speak for her, but I do know that if a decision was made by Urban to leave TM, it was made by him and him alone. She may have affected the decision indirectly to a degree, but not directly as I can assure you that she not only is a fan of the band (not just Urban) but has been open to moving to Europe even before meeting Urban..... which she still may do... who knows ?

Bryant

lucretia96 said:
As soon as I saw pictures of his new wife/fiance I knew this was coming.

You really have no idea what you're saying. I can guarantee she had nothing to do with it. She does read this forum and your comment is unkind, to say the least.

So i get on blabbermouth about 1 minute ago and this was the last thing i expected to see.

So my mouth is pretty much dropped to the floor right now. FUCK! This year has been supremely lame as far as band news goes.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK, SHITBITCH! ERR!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHh!!!!!! God damnit, jesus titty-fucking christ! This fucking sucks, FUCK!

Well to the rest of the guys I hope from the bottom of my heart you get another album with a singer who kicks as much as ass or more .

I guess that's all I have to say about that...

I'd like to offer my best wishes to the band Tad Morose for continued success and I look forward to more music from the band for many years to come.

I'd like to also offer my best wishes to Urban as he makes his decision based on what's best for him. It was great meeting you again at PPUSA this year. You're one of the coolest musicians I know. Thanks for hanging out with your fans at the show! I wish you and Shaye nothing but the best!

Urban with Hoyt after the Therion show

Urban with Patrick (the.lost.hatter) and his friends

Here's to Tad Morose and Urban Breed! *raises frosty frothing mug* CHEERS!!!

:kickass:

~Hoyt.