Thanks for this time ... and see you around

Wow, I was surprised to read this post. All I can offer is support, sometimes life takes us in different directions.

lucretia96 said:
As soon as I saw pictures of his new wife/fiance I knew this was coming.

Yeah, obviously you have never met his fiance. She is one of the sweetest, coolest people I know. I've known her for maybe 4 or 5 years now and I just can't say enough nice things about her.
She would certainly support any decision Urban made 100%, but I assure you that this decision was his, not hers.

lucretia96 said:

What a brilliant thing to say about two people you don't even know. Way to go, jackass.

I'm sorry to see Urban go. I've really enjoyed his work with the band. Best of luck to him and the band in the future!

--Mike

Nooooooo godamnit you will be so missed :(
Good luck in the future I hope you and Tad Morose will cross ways again sometime in any way.
Damnit thats sad.

Good luck in future

Urban breed said:
Due to personal differences I have decided to leave the band. This wasn't something I took lightly. However, I really don't see how I could've continued. In fact, I believe had I not made this decision someone else would've made it for me eventually. We just didn't share the same vision. I wish the rest of the band the best of luck in the future.
To all of you out there that made the ride worthwhile, thanks and see you sometime, somewhere!

Hey Urban...

It was nice meeting you at Impulse up in Chicago for the in store, and also seeing you at ProgPower. Good luck in your future work and make sure you throw in the occasional Solitude Aeturnus cover, okay?:Spin:

Urban,
I know this was a very hard decision for you. You will be missed greatly. The TM boys will have a difficult time filling your shoes. I wish you luck in the future. I know it's not going to be the last we hear from you.

Kramar,
Kim

It was cool meeting you at Progpower this year, Urban. You are one top notch singer for sure.

If you ever want to work together, let me know. My cup runneth over with songs and ideas and I am always keeping one eye on eventual side recording projects outside of Overlorde.

: Falls out of her chair:

What, where, when, huh? Well I'll keep an eye on your solo, hope to hear lots of great stuff from both you and Tad Morose. You've got one heck of a voice.

Urban breed said:
Due to personal differences I have decided to leave the band. This wasn't something I took lightly. However, I really don't see how I could've continued. In fact, I believe had I not made this decision someone else would've made it for me eventually. We just didn't share the same vision. I wish the rest of the band the best of luck in the future.
To all of you out there that made the ride worthwhile, thanks and see you sometime, somewhere!

I really don't know what to say.. Will we see in other projects in the future?? I guess that's my biggest question/concern. I know Tad Morose will go on and be fine. They're great musicians and will be able to persevere. I just don't want this to turn into an Iced Earth scenario. Please, do you aspire to continue making music??

DAMN ! This is surely the most sad news in 2005...Urban has so fucking great voice and fits Tad Morose perfectly. Well, nothing on earth stays forever, but this is a pity :(

What a shame! This is the worst news I've heard in a long time! Urban has such a great voice that fit TM perfectly. It's sad to see him leave. Each album they've done since he joined the band kept getting better and better. Modus Vivendi is now one of my all time favorite metal albums. Good luck to Urban with whatever paths he should choose and good luck to the rest of the guys. I'm sure they'll carry on and continue to release high quality metal in the years to come even without Urban behind the mic.

lucretia96 said:

/delurk.

Can I just add that this is one of the most absurd things I've ever read? As a long time friend of Shaye's, I find it absolutely ridiculous to insinuate that she would have a hand in breaking up a band she was into before she met Urban Breed. And knowing what a kind, caring and supportive person she is just makes all the more unseemly.

Good luck with the wedding Shaye if you're reading this (and gday Bryant). Such a shame I'm so far away... it would be a blast to come over for it.

Shaun (Spawn from RMAQ).

Decadancer said:
/delurk.

Can I just add that this is one of the most absurd things I've ever read? As a long time friend of Shaye's, I find it absolutely ridiculous to insinuate that she would have a hand in breaking up a band she was into before she met Urban Breed. And knowing what a kind, caring and supportive person she is just makes all the more unseemly.

Good luck with the wedding Shaye if you're reading this (and gday Bryant). Such a shame I'm so far away... it would be a blast to come over for it.

Shaun (Spawn from RMAQ).

i agree, good luck to both of you!! :headbang:

Decadancer said:
<snip lots of nice *and* accurate stuff>

Spawny!!! Wow, that's enough to bring me out of lurk mode. :) Btw, I sent you an e-mail last month... you didn't answer me! Bad Spawn! ;)

Anyway, I hope TM finds another good singer and continues on the trend they've been on the past few albums. Anyone who didn't know that already hasn't been paying attention. :loco:

Shaye