Thanks for this time ... and see you around

lady_space said:
Spawny!!! Wow, that's enough to bring me out of lurk mode. :) Btw, I sent you an e-mail last month... you didn't answer me! Bad Spawn! ;)

Anyway, I hope TM finds another good singer and continues on the trend they've been on the past few albums. Anyone who didn't know that already hasn't been paying attention. :loco:

Shaye

Absolutely dear. I am sure you AND Urban will be two of the first to pick up the next TM disc. Things didn't work out with Urban and TM, but there is definitely a mutual respect among the parties. I hope both TM and Urban become millionaires and give me some of the money... :loco: In all seriousness, I wish both parties luck and given the talent within each, I see it happening.

Bryant

Decadancer said:
/delurk.

Good luck with the wedding Shaye if you're reading this (and gday Bryant). Such a shame I'm so far away... it would be a blast to come over for it.

Shaun (Spawn from RMAQ).

G'day mate !! Although you are a little hairy and have the wrong plumbing to be my mate. :loco: You are pretty cute in the face though. :D J/k.

As always you remain and so do we at RMAQ and many of us are scattered around UM as well. Feel free to stop by my hangouts like the oldschool board and Prog Power as well.

Bryant

Oh this really sucks! You are an amazing singer and alot more unique than the majority of power metal singers out there. I'll check out any of your other projects and sincerly hope Tad Morose find another amazing unique singer to fill your shoes though it will be a really hard job.

Modus Vivendi is one of the best albums I´ve heared. Keep it up Tad! I´ll miss you in the band Urban.