Thanksgiving

I do ground turkey because I can give it flavor through spices and the like, but flat out roasted turkey sucks. It's about the only thing I don't eat on T-day.

My three year old said she was eating "rooster"

beats tofurkey. Got my grub on heartily twice this evening then sauntered over to work where they were giving away meals not fit for the name Swanson. Literally one sliver of turkey, sloppy stuffing, and some can o' corn. I get this gruel for gratis, but they actually have the audacity to charge 10 bucks to all none employees. In other news, I got the majority of my holiday shopping done online via amazon. Next year I need to hold off until BF before I jump on any purchases. Such as this blackberry im using,last week it was on sale for 224 pp tax inc, today Its going for 174. Already dropped well over a K on these Ali forsaken holidays.

I want some of that

edit:
our thankgiving rules. My dad has 4 sisters so there's always tons of awesome food
I made a KFC bowl out of turkey. It was rockin!
pumpkin, pecan, chocolate something pies. fuck me I was full as shit

380173_282102715161168_153592064678901_818431_976419429_n.jpg

why?

for a $2 waffle maker ... really?

$10 while supplies last ... random video games I am guessing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the sow in pink @ 51secs of the 2nd vid, sebaceous cunt looks like she's going to shed a tear over coming up empty handed. Either that, or the crowd is barring her egress back towards the McDonald's at the entrance of the building.

I like the sow in pink @ 51secs of the 2nd vid, sebaceous cunt looks like she's going to shed a tear over coming up empty handed. Either that, or the crowd is barring her egress back towards the McDonald's at the entrance of the building.

hahaha, you mean the one in grey on the top left?

I'm making my first bird this year. I have NO idea what I'm doing. My poor guests. :(

No football for me this year, unless we go to the bar down the street. In 10 years the ONLY time I miss having regular television is because of the NFL.