Thanksgiving

^ Yes (one year later).

My parents are in town this year. For the first time ever, we will have family with us for a holiday. It's good for the grandparents and kids but not so much for my sanity.

I wanted to send a pre-emptive Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in case I'm not able to later/tomorrow. I hope it is a pleasant one.

Will spend the afternoon at my fun aunt's house, eating and doing some new skits. Then, the evening shall be spent at home, eating some more. I'm thankful (huhuh) that I don't have to go to my mom's aunt's house, as that bunch is overly Christian. The experience is always very dull but tense. My dad's side of the family >>> my mom's. Heathens ftw!

Happy Spanksgiving to all!

I wrote a "hahahaha" earlier but the server kicked me out before it would post. I wish the skits were longer though

:lol: ... what's the story behind these reenactments?

The first one was just something I made up no the spot. My aunt wanted to incorporate buckling knees into whatever we did.

The second one was a reenactment of my visit to Hot Topic last weekend. I saw an "Ahhh! Real Monsters!" shirt in the window, went in to check it out, got bothered by the retarded salesboy, then I couldn't get out because they had their Twilight crap right in the front center of the store and Twilight tweens were blocking every possible route.

There's one more skit from that day but it's on my aunt's camera, meaning it will never be uploaded.

Got any skits today, Cara?

Hmmm...Thanksgiving. The wife is making a fucking FEAST.

Why, yes! There will be a nasty cake skit, a potty chair/pool skit, annnnd crap I can't remember what the third is going to be.

i am going to get hammered and make a few enemies ... otherwise bring me some chicken, f the turkey.

question, does ANYONE or ANYONE YOU KNOW make turkey at any other time during the year?

I thought so.

this bird sucks (except in Boar's Head Pepper Turkey form)