Thanksgiving

Every year around this time, I'm pretty enamored by Agalloch albums, more than usual, in particular The Mantle. It just feels so right on this day of harvest. Today has also been filled with The Legendary Pink Dots because this odd day of peace can only befit tunes such as theirs. But, considering I just finished roasting my first turkey ever, as I commence toward the time of carving, all I can hear in my head is...

Gouging into flesh, and act of forensic grandeur
Abusing my identity to ravish insides, a concoction of a mind deprived
Scandal on the operating table, my fetid fetish to carve, maim and dice

:mad: :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ate my first Thanksgiving dinner at 1:30, then the next one at 4:00. My innards hurt, but there's still fudge to eat! We're presently watching Nude Nuns with Big Guns (family has left). :loco:

NFL is literally the only reason why I turn on the television. GF and I went out to Black Angus to grab a holiday feast. We could have feasted in a familial environment, but seeing as I had to work tonight, I wouldnt be able to booze to be able to hold a conversation with anyone without feeling nauseous. The feast was pretty fucking good at $17.99 a plate. Only drawback was that the joint was packed to the rafters, and the opentable reservation was delayed by 30 minutes. Food arrived promptly after I dropped a steamy one out of my Black Anus, while some cork in the neighboring stall shat and splurted while watching youtube vids on his phone. Fucks could have been a little less heeb about the cranberry sauce, only a spoonful sized portion. Turkey was about as tender as a Kerlif selfie. Overall a pleasant experience.

Currently at this hell hole job eating free Swanson imitation bird leavings, and checking out online slickdeals. Heh

May drop by my family's crib in the favela of my dismay tomorrow to see if there's any leftover trimmings for my fuda. :heh: