That new Theocracy thing is out now...

We really hope that the album will be available at iTunes asap. The album is available from Amazon mp3, Spotify and other digital places.

Too bad to hear about the Amazon delay too. They must've misjudged how many people that were going to get this re-issue. I hope that they can solve this soon. Two months sounds far too brutal and that can't be realistic.

Amazon delay? Oh no! I should have preordered sooner. I just now noticed that my order status just has the shipping estimate as unknown! Does not appear to be part of autorip either. I guess this will help me grow in patience!

The remastered Theocracy album is AWESOME! I loved this cd before; now it's absolutely incredible!! WAY BETTER than I thought possible!!

A simply amazing disc!!

Reactions: Aish!
I've had my copy since Friday, I think. And yes, it's amazing :D. All songs benefit from the new drums and mastering. Matt and Shawn both did a great job in reviving this album.

After listening to it, I'm actually glad that they didn't do a full remake. Not that it would have been an inferior result by any means, but it would have changed too much.

Reactions: Aish!
Got it from Amazon MP3 this morning. Very, very pleased. The trailer didn't do it justice. It's impressive how much of a difference the work Matt did fixing this up makes. Ichthus and the Serpent's Kiss in particular benefited a lot, but everything has improved. And of course the drums are good addition. :)

Ordered it last night, signed up to spotify today just to listen to now. It sounds incredible, I can't believe it was 10 years ago pretty much to the day that I bought the original.

I got an email from Amazon (US) today saying the CD is expected to be delivered to me by 11/26. Kind of stinks that It got delayed, but at least its only a few more days.

Benn listening to it non stop since Wednesday on spotify. This version only confirms and enhances this album's brilliance. Now it can stand up to the other 2 albums in terms of sound quality too. I can't wait for my disc to come in so I can see the new packaging.

I have received my package a couple of days ago too :kickass:

I have listened to the CD only a couple of times just today and I have to agree with all the above posters that the remastered CD sounds great :OMG: And the booklet etc looks great too. It really deserved this re-release, especially since the original one was not easy to find any more.

I have not been able to listen to the vinyl yet, but I have taken some photos of it, since it really looks awesome :hotjump:

Purchased recently from XBox Music. I love it! It now matches the quality of MoS and AtWB.

---Prem

This CD seems to be doing ok (As far as I can tell) since Amazon is sold out of these right now, and Bestbuy was sold out of em for a lil bit not too long ago. Bestbuy done restocked on em, and Amazon says they're in the process of doing so too.