That One Song

Weapon X

Raised to be Lowered
Jul 25, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
What song you can always go back to and always love it?

There is only one song that does. ANTHRAX - GOT THE TIME

I'm not a big Anthrax fan, in fact I only have one album. Overall they are pretty good. But that one song surpasses any other songs, even from bands I'm crazy about.

I don't listen to it often, but every time I do, it's like bliss, and it's been that way for the last ±15yrs.

What's yours?

What song you can always go back to and always love it?

There is only one song that does. ANTHRAX - GOT THE TIME

I'm not a big Anthrax fan, in fact I only have one album. Overall they are pretty good. But that one song surpasses any other songs, even from bands I'm crazy about.

I don't listen to it often, but every time I do, it's like bliss, and it's been that way for the last ±15yrs.

What's yours?

And that's not even a song they wrote. It was originally by Joe Jackson (just incase you didn't know that already).

I have a few but the ultimate would have to be Painkiller by Judas Priest. I first heard this song more than ten years ago when I first got into metal and I have loved letting it rip my face off ever since.

No probs. They managed to stay quite close to the original I think. I also believe that Joe Jackson himself has been quoted as saying he prefers Anthrax's version. I'd have to check that though.