The 10-Minute Metal Epic [Bloodline]

crazy stuff mendel as always! I had total difficulty listening for some form of song structure, but that maybe me lol, needs to be listened to many times i reckon. Do i hear the slightest hint of a L2 :p And the highs are fizzy still i guess thnks to mr bean. Drums as usual, impeccable. Mind out it clips a bit in parts, altho many modern records clip a tad on my system these days :)

You're getting killer at mixing also man!!

Mendel said:
The drums where played by Michael Bollert.
He's a great drummer. i didnt use any samples for it.
only on the kick. he's really a great drummer !!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahha..... nice Mendel \m/
Haha... if you ever play 'live' your fans will get to hear...... maybe 2 tunes when you open for someone:loco:
Nice work Bro.!!!!!!

GORILLA

thx again all. about the compression. i think it could be the C4 and L2 on the mastertrack ? should i post the settings of them ? and i think i should post the tone \9 soeasked for t ) .

While you post the C4 and L2 settings, post an overall pic of all the tracks working at full range... (F3 in nuendo) maybe there's some clipping as well...

Listening now. The fade in on the guitars do sound digital, but once everything comes in, that goes away for the most part. The snare could use a bit more snap, it's like a remote control hitting the counter (as Kev would say :lol: ) Sounds amazing overall as usual though, despite the slight over compressing. Keep it up man! And I would also love to check out that patch of yours :)

~006