The 101 Rules Of Black Metal

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOD PLZ OH PLLLZZZZZ DONT TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS!?!?!?!?!??
okay nu-metal is all the shit music from the usa where either a person is whining or rapping to nothing but power chords...... no rhythem..... no harmoney....... just shit......

Originally posted by bodomite
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOD PLZ OH PLLLZZZZZ DONT TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS!?!?!?!?!??
okay nu-metal is all the shit music from the usa where either a person is whining or rapping to nothing but power chords...... no rhythem..... no harmoney....... just shit......

No I know what it is... it's pretty difficult not to... I used to be one of them *shudder*... But I recovered...

what I meant by "Nu-What?" was forgetting the topic of Nu-Metal because you said lets never speak of it again, lol..... nevermind... :rolleyes: ;) :D :cool:

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
The word "Metal" shouldn't be in there... But Ozzy Osbourne, I think atleast, rules. And, Best Buy has some good CDs. I found Borknagar there, as well as Nightwish... OH AND LINKIN PARK! :lol:

i see follow the reaper whenever i go... placed within 10 feet of Creed, that's a disgrace

CARALHO ENÉAS RULZ MANÉ!!!!!!!!!!

ENÉAS RULZ!!!!!!!!!!

O CARA É O MAIS FODA DO MUNDO!!!!

JÁ OUVIU O CARA FALANDO SOBRE HOMOSSEXUAIS??? CARACA O CARA É O MEU HERÓI CARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENÉAS É O MAIS TRUE QUE TEM CARACA RULZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: