The 101 Rules Of Black Metal

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
oh sorry! kEts :D
yeah
i'm startin' to make some too :D
the problem is that i don't have a camera of my own, so i can't make every idea in my mind come true...
but things are gettin better :D

Actually I have been using my friends camera for years too, my own camera broke in 1995.
So you make your own home movies then...(do you edit)
not stunts/pranks or anything :p

filmschool? no! :D
it's trash trash trashier trash ya know? :D

Well, i finally got to make a small video and put it online but it's all in portuguese and isn't very interesting... :p
I'm gonna make a new one very soon, i'm writing the script for it... the problem is that this one contains a lot of fighting scenes and i broke my hand recently, so the bone isn't completely healed. then i'll have to wait about a month to start filming it, but at least i'll have the time to plan it and see if i can find some ideas for my not-so-trash horror film :D
i'm gonna take a look at your site as soon as i find the time. Are your films online?

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
filmschool? no! :D
it's trash trash trashier trash ya know? :D

Well, i finally got to make a small video and put it online but it's all in portuguese and isn't very interesting... :p
I'm gonna make a new one very soon, i'm writing the script for it... the problem is that this one contains a lot of fighting scenes and i broke my hand recently, so the bone isn't completely healed. then i'll have to wait about a month to start filming it, but at least i'll have the time to plan it and see if i can find some ideas for my not-so-trash horror film :D
i'm gonna take a look at your site as soon as i find the time. Are your films online?

No my films aren't online (I use a free angelfire page...), just pictures and info....
but most of our movies are fightings too, we get hurt all the time!!
do you guys take some kind of martial arts?

too bad
that KICKING DRUGS DRAMA looks really cool :D

No, actually only one of our guys took some tae-kwon-do lessons when he was like 8 or sumthin :D
But we play fighting sometimes and it looks real enough (especially when we get hurt :D), so it won't be bad... well... not that bad :D

Our films don't have much fighting, we like to do some totally unreal & weird storylines. But this one is gonna have a bigger number of fight sequences. Probably i'll put some bone-braking seuquences like that one in Jet Li's ROMEO sumthin (dunno the name in english :D that chinese vs. ghetto mafia, where Allyah is his GF).
Gonna be really hard to do, but ill try it anyway :D

After reading these rules I actually feel proud to be norwegian.
That's the 2nd time I feel proud to be norwegian. the other time was when i found out about all the cool bands that live here. Norway sucks in any other way.