The 2012 Enigma

You know what bothers me? I'm in the elevator at work and the news TV says U.S. Congress's approval rate is the lowest it's ever been. Ask yourself: "would the TV be saying that if there was no current debate on offshore oil drilling?"

The answer is NO and that this piece of news was put there by filthy rich people who want even more money. It really pisses me off. I am hoping you all are wrong so in 2012 the aliens will storm in (no doubt blasting Meshuggah on their ipods) and rid us of these modern day kings and queens who claim to be public servants, protecting themselves under their disguises as "politicians."

Word.

I found this so fascinating and entertaining that I decided this would make a great concept album so I made a very detailed outline of it for myself and anyone interested in reading a lot as opposed to watching it all which would take way longer. Thanks for posting SocialNumb!

1. crop circles including a 2012 diagram, a representation of vibration (which is the key to unlocking the secret of 2012) and indicating that basic dna is changing

2. water with particles of sand create different geometric images when vibration from perfect sound frequencies hit it. There are 3 dimensions of time that we can move around in when we dream.

3. The earth has natural occurring star gates that allows time travel.
"Raising the kundalini" through meditation by collapsing the chakras together into a set of nested spheres allowing to channel the dead.
The Pineal gland in the brain is shaped like a pine cone which is a symbol used throughout history.

4. When the Pineal gland doesn't receive light through your eyes, it secretes melatonin into your cerebral spinal fluid which activates your entire brain's sleep mechanism. This gland only becomes active when there is no light.
It also secretes DMT found in south american shamanic potions causing experiences such as time travel, journeys to paranormal realms, and encounters with spiritual beings.
The gland that is supposed to be used for transcendental access is filled with water which calcifies over time from our diet and fluoride in our water and tooth paste. This calcification is what the bible calls "the mark of the beast" meaning you don't have your chakras open. The interior of the Pineal gland has rods and cones just like the retinas of your eyes. (third eye)

5. It has more blood flow per cubic volume than any other gland in the human body. It has the highest amount of concentration of energy from your body than anything else.
Darkness activates electro-magnetic activity in the pineal. EM activity feels like a pressure, buzz, tone (like a gong) or acceleration inside the head. At any time, spontaneously, the pineal can "kick up" causing you to feel an explosive energy shooting up into your head.
This is the EM charge shielding off the water inside the gland giving you access. When this happens you should get into the meditative state and try to channel whatever message is being sent to you as it really important to your spiritual evolution.
If headaches occur, there is a blockage caused by seeing yourself as unholy/unpure.
When you are fully aware in self acceptance you can fully open your pineal gland which requires a great deal of work.
The water acts as a conduit to time space and parallel reality and the interior retina of the "third eye" records the visual images.

6. "Project Looking Glass"
Built in underground bases since at least the '40's. Colossal in size pool of special water with rings that spin fast in all directions shielding off the water. The water flips over into time space. Argon gas captures visual images which become huge and glowing.
We've been given the technology in movies such as "Contact" and "The Last Mimzy".
A cube was found at the Roswell crash that opens up, displaying vibrant colors and producing full color images.
These looking glasses have been used to go back in time to win presidential elections. (Bush) They fear that an earth axis shift in 2012 will occur because of an inappropriate amount of energy caused by the looking glass devices. As of december 2006, they have deactivated and de-assembled all devices on earth. The Iraq war had to a large degree the mission of capturing a looking glass technology that was dug up in Summar which was originally in the possession of Kadafi in Libea who gave it to Saddam Hussein who was using it. The U.S. government went in after him because they felt that the fate of the world was at stake because if they did not deconstruct this device, the earth would have a pole shift.
When using these looking glasses, when 2012 is hit, everything goes perfectly white. Since 1980, there has been an interlacing of images. The frequency of the interlacing gets higher and higher as it gets to 2012. They used to have a server "farm" to deconstruct the two images so they can see what they're looking at in the future.

7. A technology was developed that could reproduce the seed of all life. There was a treaty with the ETs who wanted this technology to heal their own dna because they believe that they are human lineage. Other beings contacted the developer of this technology and told him that you cannot tamper with the tree of life. It is the source code of our dna. He shared this with the looking glass to see what would become of earth if this was allowed to happen and it showed the apocalypse. He was able to prove that you can determine the outcome of what the looking glass shows you by your conscience focus.
There is a basic new world order and illuminati run by the Rothschild family who financed wars and believe in order out of chaos.

8. A chair of a ufo designed by ETs from Sirius is a psychic amplifier. It takes your natural psychic function and makes it vastly more powerful. By exorcising their consciousness, they can create a worm hole to travel through time. The chair cranked out multiple wavelengths some of which were corresponding to a natural 20 year harmonic in the earth's vibration. The wave would tell you exactly where in time you were depending on where up and down it was with a graph. It also produced visual images from your pineal gland that you could spread out and look at like in "Minority Report". They found that at December 21, 2012 all the waves would go into a complete flat line for 7 or 8 seconds and there is this thing called "the bump" where it feels like you slam into something. During this time known as "zero time", one will experience complete cosmic consciousness where there is no awareness of space and time. All knowledge is available, you can be anything and go anywhere. (like in "Contact")
There is one main star gate per planet. It was dug up and then buried again under Antarctica because they were afraid something could come through that could damage human life.

9. In 1943, The Philadelphia experiment also known as Project Rainbow, released an enormous amount of energy reflected through the time domain and got stuck creating a rift with 1983 opening a gateway allowing a creature to get through trashing the entire Montauk base and chair. The official version is that the creature came from another dimension but in reality they took advantage of the 20 year harmonic that they knew would have that energy and created the monster with their own thought to kill the program.

10. He mentions "the golden ratio", 1.618 which is the harmonic or sacred cut which is the basis of all life and all growth. If the mayan calendar of 5,200 years is cut up by the fi ratio so that it implodes into a singularity in 2012, those cuts fall onto certain years where very substantial events in history have occurred. Talks about wave fronts that changes the planet and consciousness and will occur one after another and more frequently as we reach 2012 from every year to month to day to hour to seconds. His readings told him that after 2012 there will be a 100x more utopian world where things like time travel, levitation, telepathy, instant healing and telekinesis are as common everyday as breathing.
Those that will be most compatible with this change are those that have become forgiving and accepting of themselves.

Dude.

You don't really believe this stuff do you?

A person could literally make up anything they wanted and find some way to back it up with evidence. That was already mentioned, but it deserves to be mentioned again.

I'm sure there are debunking videos out there too. All you would have to do is ask this guy to support some of his assertions with a bit of real science. I asure you he can't do it. A person should be asking for proof every time he makes a statement that strains their credulity but it usually doesn't happen. He knows how to appeal to someone's thirst for fantasy and in turn they stop asking questions because they want to believe it at that point.

Don't fall into the trap dude.

Your welcome Radd. Just don't take everything he says as truth. Question everything. The Idea is rather inviting.... better than just lights out your dead.

Edit: For someone who you would think actually believes what he is saying (David Wilcock) he sure is interested in making a lot of money off the idea. You would think someone who knows that material things wont mean a thing in the next 4 years wouldn't be so worried about money. http://www.divinecosmos.com/

No, no, no. I said I find it fascinating and entertaining. I love this stuff. I think December 21, 2012 and after will just be another crappy day. I want to believe, yes, but the thought of a utopian world is undeniably unrealistic. As far as aliens and Project looking glass, I can totally believe it. Who knows whats really been going on "underground" for so many years by our government? Technology advances faster and faster. As far as reincarnation, I don't know what to believe.
While we have no absolutely positive, concrete evidence of this stuff, we don't have evidence that its not real either.
I try to be as open minded as I possibly can and tend to believe that anything is possible.
Science has proven that we only use a small portion of our brains and the things he says about the pineal gland does actually make sense to me. Id rather be informed about what "could be" than be oblivious and left in the dark.
I tried meditation about 6 years ago almost daily for several months (my mom used to be really into this stuff and still is a bit) and I believe it had an effect on my dreams. I would have extremely vivid dreams often and remember almost every detail. I quickly got to the point where I could realize that I was dreaming and do anything my heart desired like fly. It didn't last long though because its really difficult to stay focused and concentrate. Once you lose that, you're back to uncontrollable dreaming. It's work. I'm not a fan of work. From what I understand, Kundilini meditation can take a lifetime to master.

I hope you guys have somewhat of a better understanding of where I'm coming from. If not, then:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/Christakular/South Park/cartman.jpg

again, assuming that the entire 2012 "prophecy" is true, i really doubt that it has anything to do with fairies and utopias and shit...i've seen some stuff that basically claimed that the earth's magnetic pole is going to rapidly shift on/or around that date, which would cause the planet to turn on its axis, therefore causing violent tsunamis, storms, earthquakes, etc. and basically re-arrange the surface of the earth

and, once again, if true, there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it, so i'm not gonna sweat it

Oh Shit we might die before 2012! :lol:
http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aBa-w6GGuJE[/ame]

Video description:
"To bring awareness that there really is a potential risk of destroying the planet earth by running this experiment.

The safety of the LHC machine is based on the CYF (Cross Your Fingers) theory and not fact.

There has not been enough time to do other research to uncover what may truly happen.

The only fact is the outcome of this experiment is not known but these scientists involved are willing to take the huge risk of potentially destroying the planet in the name of science."
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1GXi-9fbA[/ame]
:rolleyes:

For those interested.

2012 Facts for Dummies
Code:
P 01 http://youtube.com/watch?v=MN2UmH2Ng7M&feature=user
P 02 http://youtube.com/watch?v=g2oLiJeGsA0&feature=user
P 03 http://youtube.com/watch?v=GHAKPRfdTF4&feature=related
P 04 http://youtube.com/watch?v=wA9t7ewYvNE&feature=user
P 05 http://youtube.com/watch?v=zfaZvLf29qk&feature=user
P 06 http://youtube.com/watch?v=XwBFgIR9Vtk&feature=user

I didn't loose. I have nothing but this symbol ? <-- thats it. I live by it. I'm only posting up the shit I see out there.
That being said the machine is supposed to recreate the conditions of the "Big Bang". Wether it does or not is still yet to be seen.

"To bring awareness that there really is a potential risk of destroying the planet earth by running this experiment.

The safety of the LHC machine is based on the CYF (Cross Your Fingers) theory and not fact.

There has not been enough time to do other research to uncover what may truly happen.

The only fact is the outcome of this experiment is not known but these scientists involved are willing to take the huge risk of potentially destroying the planet in the name of science."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1GXi-9fbA
:rolleyes:

BULL. FUCKETY. SHIT.

This is epic failure. The conditions that will be taking place at the LHC are already around in space VERY CLOSE TO US. If something there could destroy us it would have popped up nearby and already done so.

Physicists, who know what the fuck they're talking about, are not concerned with this. The people concerned are jackoff alarmists who have no knowledge of the matter at hand and are so full of themselves that they don't think they need it. Actual scientists as a whole haven't been worried about this, but people who don't know an electron from their left nut think that they're intellectual and with-it for having this unfounded fear of something they have NO HOPE of understanding.

FAIL.

Jeff

Do you know what you're talking about? Did you look up the opposing side in the debate? Do you even know what the bloody hell a hadron is? Why would you want to make yourself look like an idiot by associating with nutjobs that have no idea what they're talking about? This thread is already full to bursting with bullshit, what were you thinking when you posted that?

Jeff

I didn't think I would be grouped into the "nutjob" idiot's who come up with this shit. Either way I find it interesting, both sides. It's funny sometimes to read the responses including yours. On my part it's just temporary boredom. On your side (and I'm guessing here) is the "OMG I can't believe someone is feeding into this crap" syndrome. Either way we feel the need to post. There are times when fantasy inspire me, musically speaking. Radd got something out of it in the form of a concept album. I do have a limited understanding of what a hadron is. Really dude I don't believe any of this shit at all. I started it after the alien thread. Bullshit to me along with God, ghost, spirits, angels, devils and soul's ext.....

That shit just needs to die - everyone's afraid of the LHC thing and the first post was directed at the idiots behind that movement. As for the second part, posting that stuff and then following up with the disclaimer that you didn't write it is like posting a Ken Ham video in a religion debate and backpedaling with 'I'm not really a fundagelical'. Poor taste, and giving even more play to idiots who'd rather fear than know what they're talking about.

And your guess is wrong. I'm bored and killing time too, and I'm just being as direct as possible with 'alarmist twits need to die'. Beating around the bush is not my thing, as you've probably noticed.

Jeff

You really think a person like myself can have such a influence on people? Am I in fact ringing alarms in peoples head in this forum?
I find that interesting nothing more.