The Abnormal Psychology Thread

curiousincident.jpg

Do you guys ever find that on weekends you can easily go the full period without pooping because you're just vegging and doing internet stuff, and then Monday you have three day's worth of shit to expel? I don't know how abnormal that is.

:lol:
It actually happens to me too, not for 3 days like you but yeah, I sometimes don't poop from Friday morning till Sunday afternoon, unlike during the week, when I go 2 times a day.

This doesn't count if I drink though, then I shit like crazy, it usually takes 6 hours since I start drinking till I got to poop. My max is like 8 times in 24 hours. I don't remember much from that weekend, my friend counted it, so I don't know if its true.

Do you guys ever find that on weekends you can easily go the full period without pooping because you're just vegging and doing internet stuff, and then Monday you have three day's worth of shit to expel? I don't know how abnormal that is.

I remember Krampus talking about how she wouldn't shit for like 5 or 6 days at a time. Can't be good for the system.

I do at least 1 poo a day always.