the altered state of consciousness thread

my younger brother had Datura on a few occasions when he was younger!! do not ever use this stuff(Jimson Weed),he went on some work for the dole camping trip and there dickhead leader pointed it out to them and told them to stay away,so what do ya know? they're all completely fucked up on Datura,he couldnt read the papaer for about 3 weeks afterwards and had to put up with seeing spiders all over the walls for about 3 days,nasty nasty stuff!!

Rob "Klister";7178650 said:
thats why you do research, avoid those kind of situations.

i don't think they had a chance to do any research(the group would've been about 15 years old on average),i don't think they knew what they where getting themselves into, my bro recounted seeing basically strangers fucking like animals and he was rescued from a field in his undies and Jimi Hendrix tshirt talking to trees,needless to say the camping trip was cut short

i don't think they had a chance to do any research(the group would've been about 15 years old on average),i don't think they knew what they where getting themselves into, my bro recounted seeing basically strangers fucking like animals and he was rescued from a field in his undies and Jimi Hendrix tshirt talking to trees,needless to say the camping trip was cut short

what the fuck is going on here. why would they let someone like that lead a group of kids? who rescued him?

Rob "Klister";7181625 said:
what the fuck is going on here. why would they let someone like that lead a group of kids? who rescued him?

no idea why the fucking idiot even pointed the stuff out to them, they would'nt have had any idea about the plant had he not told them,the guy had to bring them all back,it would've been about 14 years ago now but the parents of all these kids could've sued the ass outa someone for that