the altered state of consciousness thread

Yeah Krig, talk about swords or something. Swords are way cooler and way more metal than guns. Guns are for negros and people with mullets.

time to get back on track.

i was thinking about trying to triple flip this weekend but i doubt i'll be able to find any boomers so it might be a bust.

Getting stoned is awesome, as long as its high quality nugs. well, most of the time haha. It fucks with ones motivation though...

mushrooms, acid, mescaline and other psychedelics can change your life for the better if used wisely with an open, centered, ADULT mind. If a person doesnt listen to his body and mind things could get very difficult under the incfluence of hallucinogens.

cocaine is a waste of money, there is a 10,000% markup from columbia to when it hits the streets. geurillas buy kilos of llello from peasant farmers/coca leaf extractors for eqiv of about $300 US.

meth is too much for getting high, use some regular ampetamine for studying or driving only. amphetamine addiction wrecks the body and mind. fuck that shit

opiates and benzodiazepines are incredible but can fuck your life up so badly that they arent worth it

alcohol is the most dangerous drug in existence or common use. it causes many types of cancer, heart disease, liver disease, and brain damage. and the best part is that we all fucking love that shit

tobacco is gay, but i smoke. so i guess im a sissy. barely even gets you high and holds addiction as tightly as heroin. at least recovering heroin addicts dont have people shooting up next to them everwhere, while former smokers have to watch other people use thier drug of choice every day.

oh and DONT SMOKE SALVIA. its NOT FOR FUCKING FUN. NOT FOR FUN. it doesnt get you high, its gets you DYSPHORIC thats the opposite of euphoric. it makes you feel fucked up in a bad way. its for fucking spiritual journeys and extreme consciousness expansion and subconscious exploration. ok kiddes? go eat some nugmeg instead. or some fucking pot.

THATS MY TAKE BITCHESSS

On an unrelated note: I applaud you for holding your pants high to this day. :kickass:

We need to convince Ack to get his geezer on again.

Hah, I've thought about changing it, but couldn't come up with anything anywhere near as triumphant..

Highpants 4 life :kickass:

oh and DONT SMOKE SALVIA. its NOT FOR FUCKING FUN. NOT FOR FUN. it doesnt get you high, its gets you DYSPHORIC thats the opposite of euphoric. it makes you feel fucked up in a bad way. its for fucking spiritual journeys and extreme consciousness expansion and subconscious exploration. ok kiddes? go eat some nugmeg instead. or some fucking pot.

Just because you had a bad trip doesn't mean everyone else did. And "fucking spiritual journeys and extreme consciousness expansion and subconscious exploration?" I had no spiritual revelation while on salvia. The first time I did it was intense. Since then, each time has been smooth and worth it, especially if you smoke it with some pot mixed in (it makes the high seem longer). Don't scare people away just because it fucks YOU up.

Just because you had a bad trip doesn't mean everyone else did. And "fucking spiritual journeys and extreme consciousness expansion and subconscious exploration?" I had no spiritual revelation while on salvia. The first time I did it was intense. Since then, each time has been smooth and worth it, especially if you smoke it with some pot mixed in (it makes the high seem longer). Don't scare people away just because it fucks YOU up.

Encouraging anyone to do drugs is fucking gay tbh.

Encouraging anyone to do drugs is fucking gay tbh.

I listen to symphonic metal, encourage people to do drugs... I just can't do right by you.

And I'm not encouraging anyone to do drugs. I'm simply not discouraging them. I tell people the experiences I've had, and let them choose. If someone chooses not to do drugs, then that's fine. I'm not going to pressure them into it.

You need to back off with all the homosexual remarks, especially when they're unwarranted.