the altered state of consciousness thread

Mort and Mutantllama might be interested in this.

You can trip on Morning Glory cds which you can steal from your local grocery store because there's really no point in buying 7 packets of seeds. Morning Glory seeds have LSA which is found in LSD and if you do the right ammount you will trip for hours and hours having a ridiculously fun time. I would not do it now because it's gross and do not even need to because could get anything if wanting to(quit everything recently). It's cool if you are 16,17 and are willing to have patience and attempt it. If you're willing to eat nutmeg than you can do this(MORT)

Kinds that work.

Pearly Gates
Flying Saucers
Heavenly Blue

One of my ex roomates had tupperware containers in his bathroom in which he cultivated shrooms, they require basically no care just moisture.

Anyway my drug of choise is coke, unfortunately I can rarely afford it. :cry:

i wouldnt recomend coke..

unless its weed, bur, or something that makes you trip fuckin face its probably a bad idea to try any other drugs

I heard that if you do it a lot, then you will start to loose your sense of reality, and be bored of it.

Heres some advice to you all.

Mushrooms: Do not talk with any calcium containing product (milk, yogurt, etc) Calcium binds to the active drug of the fungi and deactivates it. In fact it's best to have an empty stomach before taking the mushrooms a large amount of food in the stomach can interfere. Sometimes they wont work if you continually take more so it's best to take a break. I learned that the fucking hard way (cost me $50)

Cocaine: Just a bad drug in general, the actual high can last for about 20 mins-50mins depending on how much you ingest. The crash can last 3x as long. Expensive too.

Ecstacy: WOW.

Thats all I've tried :(

Tonight is my first time usin' anything :) I'll be using DXM via cough syrup. Made sure it was free of any other active ingredients other than DXM, though the brand I did pick up has menthol in it so it is going to burn going down.

This shit is so cool. Like my legs are all like fuckitingly and I feel like I have like 5 knee caps
when I move I flow like water

Nothing too strong yet but my stomach is pulstating and I seem to move unwillingly to the sounds o ythr music i've got going

which is om

Tonight is my first time usin' anything :) I'll be using DXM via cough syrup. Made sure it was free of any other active ingredients other than DXM, though the brand I did pick up has menthol in it so it is going to burn going down.

That shit sucks.