the altered state of consciousness thread

I've just been smoking the ganja lately which keeps me away from the booze.

I snorted Xanax with a friends sister and did a bunch of darvocet with a girl I know recently which was nice. I have not done pills in months:)

I've just been smoking the ganja lately which keeps me away from the booze.

I snorted Xanax with a friends sister and did a bunch of darvocet with a girl I know recently which was nice. I have not done pills in months:)

Good to see you're still alive. I just want to know life is gonna give u a good hand.

Im pretty anti-drugs in general but I did smoke some weed a few weeks ago just to try it. Didnt feel a thing. For being a first time I think I did quite alot as well. As much as my friends and they got were totally out of it acting like small girls, giggling and stuff. Stupid... I've heard that it may not work the first few times but Im not really inclined to continue to try it. Not my thing...

Im pretty anti-drugs in general but I did smoke some weed a few weeks ago just to try it. Didnt feel a thing. For being a first time I think I did quite alot as well. As much as my friends and they got were totally out of it acting like small girls, giggling and stuff. Stupid... I've heard that it may not work the first few times but Im not really inclined to continue to try it. Not my thing...

I've rarely seen anyone with any effects the first time. Took me like 4-5 times at least before it did anything.

I've rarely seen anyone with any effects the first time. Took me like 4-5 times at least before it did anything.

Thats what I've heard as well. However I dont have a huge need to fuck with my mind. I drink occationally but alot less than I used to and I never get completely pissed or anything. And seeing my friends behaving like 14 year old girs while high on weed really didnt make me wanna do it either. And I save money not doing it so all is good :)

Thats what I've heard as well. However I dont have a huge need to fuck with my mind. I drink occationally but alot less than I used to and I never get completely pissed or anything. And seeing my friends behaving like 14 year old girs while high on weed really didnt make me wanna do it either. And I save money not doing it so all is good :)

I have personnaly never acted like a 14 year old girl...but then again, I stopped smoking a while back (around 8-10 years)...they probably engineered stronger stuff since then...

What I liked about that compared to alcohol, was that it affected you for like 2 hours maximum...which was fine as I could go home after with my car without any problems. And it might have also helped that I've never paid anything for that.

But now I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol at all. So I don't really mind what you do. I was pointing out that I've actually never seen anyone be high the first time they smoke.

Yeah, I don't really giggle like a little girl. Even though sometimes I laugh at the most random shit and smile a lot. Oh, and sometimes I act like a ninja.

People don't get high the first time they smoke because they usually aren't doing it right. It takes a few tries to get the hang of it (how long to draw, how long to hold it in, etc). And drinking is just way more enjoyable than being high. It's more social. It's not so much an "altered state of consciousness," but it's a whole lotta fun.