the altered state of consciousness thread

Weed is for my pals, hippies, and people who think Tool is deep. Basically, if you smoke weed you are a piece of crap and I should rape your mother.

Because the future of the human race is important. We do not need people to be acting like black persons, hippies, or Tool fans.

Being a racist is stupid. "my pals" can be just as smart as you or any other person. Fucking kill yourself now.

Being a racist is stupid. "my pals" can be just as smart as you or any other person. Fucking kill yourself now.

Sure, they can be as smart as me, and perhaps some of them are, but most of them aren't. Ergo, you should fuck off.

You do know that is because a majority of them are placed in low-income areas where they have horrible environments and no one does a single fucking thing about it, us whites have not done many things to help them. We are to blame Calling them "my pals" is second-class and really fucking rude. So please kill yourself, and your friends.

You do know that is because a majority of them are placed in low-income areas where they have horrible environments and no one does a single fucking thing about it, us whites have not done many things to help them. We are to blame Calling them "my pals" is second-class and really fucking rude. So please kill yourself, and your friends.

I say something you don't like and you tell me to kill not only myself but my friends as well. You sir are a paragon of tolerance. :worship:

Anyway, I don't care if they're poor and oppressed. I despise poor and oppressed people in general because they are too weak to not be poor and oppressed.

Damn it feels good to be white!

I say something you don't like and you tell me to kill not only myself but my friends as well. You sir are a paragon of tolerance. :worship:

Anyway, I don't care if they're poor and oppressed. I despise poor and oppressed people in general because they are too weak to not be poor and oppressed.

Damn it feels good to be white!

Ah the privilege of ignorance.

Just realize that by letting minorities rot in poverty, it's wasting our tax dollars on welfare and the prison system.

A fucking shame that most public school districts are funded by property tax. That means all the poor areas get underfunded. So don't say that poor minorities are too weak to advance in society, rather they are undereducated thanks to the way the white man's system works.

i don't give a shit about the future of the human race however one day i would like to be able to walk around my town and think 'hey this is nice and clean and not full of filthy stupid drugged up afghans'