the altered state of consciousness thread

People who drink on a basis can't even pass one hour without struggling/suffering. That's how much of pussies they are. I'm glad to not be like that anymore.

I use a gravity bong.

I know how to get a high with a longer and more powerful climax: Smoke two big hits (out of a bong), then smoke one huge hit thirty minutes later. You just skyrocket.

I use a piece for most situations because I'm lazy. I much prefer bongs or blunts though. If I'm smoking on the go, I'll use an apple.

Still haven't tried a vap yet. I've heard the high is quite different, but the idea behind a "clean" smoke is appealing.

I know how to get a high with a longer and more powerful climax: Smoke two big hits (out of a bong), then smoke one huge hit thirty minutes later. You just skyrocket.

How about just packing a bowl every 30 minutes?

Vaping is more of a mental high. I used to do it with my goblin friend in the bathroom.

Ima repost this over here because the chat area doesn't seem to get much traffic haha this seems like an appropriate place to ask--

So I haven't ever tried weed but I'm super curious... I grew up in a really strict mormon family...needless to say, my lifestyles changed a little bit and weed has always kinda intrigued me haha! Whenever i'm at shows, people always pass me a joint and I'd like to grow a pair and try it. Probably not at a show, seems kinda sketchy lol but with my metal friends

Any first timer tips? And yes, I know I'm lame...go ahead, make fun:)

I've found that what made me get higher when I smoked was completely emptying my lungs and then breathing from my chest when I inhale. I find I can hold more, and for longer.

Nothing lame in not doing drugs, seriously. You'll most likely very little the first time around, if you've never smoked anything before. I'd say that it's best to do in a smaller, controlled environment so you don't unnecessarily freak the fuck out. Also, I grew up in a really strict Hindu family, so that's a very weak excuse.

Nothing lame in not doing drugs, seriously. You'll most likely very little the first time around, if you've never smoked anything before. I'd say that it's best to do in a smaller, controlled environment so you don't unnecessarily freak the fuck out. Also, I grew up in a really strict Hindu family, so that's a very weak excuse.

It's not really an excuse...just kind of a backstory..lol But that's smart...I'd probably try it at home with my brother and sister haha again, lame, but at least I'd know I was in good hands! People always say you don't get high your first time-is that true?

The first time I smoked up, I learned the right technique since 6 of us smoked a quap in 3 hours or so, at/before a concert. Best thing ever. And yes, a quap. Shit's cheap as hell in India.

People always say you don't get high your first time-is that true?

zabu of nΩd;10160033 said:
I was only buzzed the first 2 times i did it, 3rd time was when i really got high. It may have been because i didn't smoke it properly at first.

There's your answer. New smokers usually don't know how to do it. I held it in long enough my first time and I got high.

Edit: Okay, my earlier mentioned technique is great. I'm sober now. After eight hours.

Amazement in my hands! Vaporizer is inconspicuous, lightweight and super portable. No smoke smell and it conserves your smoking material by being more effective with smaller amounts (cut consumption by over 80%) Great money and lung saver!

I had a high adventure today. I met up with two people I have barely ever talked to, including one guy I haven't seen in like four years. It was an interesting afternoon.

Oh, I also spent my munchies eating this really spicy soup called jampong. I think that's how it's romanized, hangul can be a little ambiguous with consonants. My mouth felt like it was on fire, and I think people were amused watching me eat. My bowels handled it really well. Fuck yes.

I also saw an old white dude and tried to convince him to say "I have diabeetus." It didn't work.

My brother has a vaporizer that looks a bit like a uhf radio with digital displays showing the temperature,I think it's far better for your lungs but a bit of a hassle to use cause the thing has to cool down after every use then reach it's optimal temp again,i'm not a big fan...whoever said it's a different high though is right.

Okay, if everyone smoked a joint at the same time one day, the world would be a better place. Everyone would be high, and their creativity, truths, insecurities, rage, everything; it'll all come out of them and people will better understand one another. I want to make a movie of this, and it just goes through all of the people who discover things about themselves while they're high. It tells quick stories in five-minute episodes. Very fast-paced.