the altered state of consciousness thread

When I was a mid to late teen and first started getting high,i'd come up with some crazy theories and solutions to global problems.I remember thinking at the time that I should write them down,of course I did'nt and they are forever lost.It'd be damn great if I could look back on them now though.

Dude. So much understanding can happen through cannabis.

Today, I was listening to this song "Pokito a Poko," and I'm not fluent, so I didn't know what the fuck it was saying half the time. But I listened while high, and I finally understood. It was something that changed me.

"Little by little, understanding
Because it's not the worth the penalty of going about for going about"

God, that sounds ugly in English.

Anyway, the world can be seen through a new lens. It would dazzle their minds. They would want to be brothers.

Indeed but only within the first year or two I found,after that it actually drains creativity and the drive to do anything.That'sthe thing with any drug the first few times are great but immunity ruins their effects.It's something I wish i'd have known a long time ago.

Back on topic. I am seeing colors. Time is slowing down. I can analyze songs as they pass. It's a deeper understanding of the song and receiving of the feelings and ideas it conveys.

I should listen to something more profound than "Black Magic" by Magic Wands.

Hm, "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse.

It's like a magical duck is singing to me.

Okay, if everyone smoked a joint at the same time one day, the world would be a better place. Everyone would be high, and their creativity, truths, insecurities, rage, everything; it'll all come out of them and people will better understand one another. I want to make a movie of this, and it just goes through all of the people who discover things about themselves while they're high. It tells quick stories in five-minute episodes. Very fast-paced.
I'm more curious how much the world would change if mushrooms and lsd became legal

Really?

When I had sex high, I either got overly critical of the girl's body, or couldn't stop thinking about silly things.

My brother has a vaporizer that looks a bit like a uhf radio with digital displays showing the temperature,I think it's far better for your lungs but a bit of a hassle to use cause the thing has to cool down after every use then reach it's optimal temp again,i'm not a big fan...whoever said it's a different high though is right.
I think I just enjoy the ritual of packing a bowl and smoking it. it's nice and relaxing

Anyone enjoy dancing while high? I always dance when I'm high alone in my room. It's good. The dances usually look stupid, though. I could record videos.

I don't know of anyone that reacts to the weed like you do Vimana. Creating your own language, dancing around, and NOT ENJOYING SEX?

I've always wondered if everyone reacts to it differently. I know people who can't pay attention to a single thing, while there are others who get distracted by the tiniest things.

Those took a second for me to grasp. I don't know of any words for them, though.

Anyways, I have an idea for my ultimate munchies food. I will eat it some day.

Juicy ham
Bulgogi
Fried chicken
American cheese
Slice of Papa John's pizza
Parmesan cheese
Thousand island dressing
Pesto
Ranch
Flavor packet from some delicious ramen
Mayonaise

Oh. I meant some can only pay attention to a single thing, while others get distracted by the tiniest things.

I'm testing my limits, and using a technique I invented to get higher.

I feel like there is warmth emanating from my body.

When I listen to this, I feel like I am closer to making the right changes in my life. The feeling stays when I'm sober, though. Pretty much permanently.

Last edited by a moderator: