the altered state of consciousness thread

Never smoked weed. Or even cigarettes. *sips his Canadian whiskey* Would like to try weed or shrooms eventually. Just nothing synthetic...

I think weed is way better than alcohol. I think alcohol is fun, but it doesn't make art immersive the way weed does.

I've smoked every day for almost the past week. I'm breaking that pattern tomorrow.

Been since new years eve that I haven't smoked at all. Two months since I haven't smoked some good shit. About 4-5 months since an epic, gargantuan, memorable smoke-out.

I got a bag of absolute shit weed the other night,for the past few nights i've had about 4 or 5 bongs a night and passed out.Woke up on the couch at 6am the first night I got it.Would've been alot better if I had've scored some hydro though,just lost touch with all my old weed contacts.

zabu of nΩd;10168857 said:
Eventually? You say that as if you don't know anyone who smokes.

Not that the opportunity hasn't presented itself. Never really wanted to before and the past few years I've either been looking for a job or been employed where I'm not 100% sure they don't randomly test employees...

Last night, I had a stoned Rap battle with my black friend. I kicked his ass. He'd take forever to reply, and I'd make rhymes about how it takes him forever to reply. His eventual reply would be really slow. I completely destroyed him when I said he sounds like the narrator of Caillou.

Amazement in my hands! Vaporizer is inconspicuous, lightweight and super portable. No smoke smell and it conserves your smoking material by being more effective with smaller amounts (cut consumption by over 80%) Great money and lung saver!

Porkpal has the same one! He swears by it. I like the one-hitter glass cigarette pipe myself.

Last night I helped my roommate with something he had and giggled HARD for like 10 minutes straight without taking a breath. Then I had the best sex of my life with PP.

I'm playing my favorite Dubstep song now, and it's on visualizer. Holy shit.

Edit: I can be my own visualizer.

Been quite the speed freak lately. I probably should lay off this shit before I become entirely dependent on it.

My usage has pretty much always been the same,I enjoy it on occassions.I don't use it more frequently but found that the amounts consumed have increased.The novelty's worn off and it's not such a big deal anymore,but a great thing to have on rare occassions.

On a different note,I started back at work last week on a ship and as my luck would have it,came down with a flu straight away.It's been going around the ship apparently and tends to spread via the air-con.They were kind enough to give me some soothing lemon drinks and a bottle of Benadryl cough medicine as the ships meth cook had conveniently emptied the ships stores of cold and flu tabs.Last night I was bored shitless and seeing this bottle of Benadryl on my bedside table remembered hearing about it's halucinagenic properties.I skulled the benadryl and 30 minutes later started tripping quite alot,I threw on the movie 'Where The Wild Things Are' and I gotta say it was an almost religious experience.For some reason I had'nt watched the movie previous despite the book being a childhood favourite,i'm damn happy that I left it till last night to watch it.I seriously can't think of a better movie to watch while tripping.I'm really surprised at how much a 200ml bottle of cough medicine can make a person trip and that movie is fucking unbelievably out there.Pretty immature I know but you do these sorts of things bored out of your brain on a ship,don't reckon i'd bother doing it again but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.:loco:

I'm planning some tripping tomorrow. I've got about fifteen grams of morning glory seeds. The last time I used them I did about 16.5 grams or something, and there were no effects for at least twelve hours. The only one I can remember is waking up in the morning to my dad asking me a question and seeing his face morph. The kind I did wasn't heavenly blue (which apparently has the highest LSA content) and I was on an anti-depressant, so that probably explains the low effects.

This time, however, I'm taking a different anti-depressant now which Erowid says has no interaction, and I'm taking heavenly blue. I'm also gonna smoke a bowl or two of weed.

meth cook on a ship.....what?!

so ya today I smoked my last joint even though I have at least a few more hidden in the garage. I've been struggling with a weed addiction for a couple years and went from 3 to 1 joint a day recently. Going to 0 a day is hard, but it had/has to be done. I even got top comment on KSE video recently posting something similar to this. Weed is the only drug i take and if i can stop or at least control my intake considerably, like every 3 weeks or even once a month, then I would be sober every single day. Amazing.....not to mention my yellow teeth would stop being pummeled constantly by more tar and resin.