the altered state of consciousness thread

I don't know if there's a study on this, but I think having a low fat content, combined with frequent long, continuous exercise (which burns fat ldo) makes it harder to develop a tolerance for weed. My friends have told me "when you're high it's like the first time you getting high." I do generally feel a lot higher than my peers, and I think it's because I bike everywhere and don't eat a lot. I heard THC gets stored in the fat, so maybe me burning fat so much causes me to shed my tolerance.

I took one bong rip of blue dream and I feel magical. I am like a snake that sheds tolerance for marijuanas instead of skin.

I only like opiates these days. Weed is not my thing at all, at least not any more. Within the last few years I have come to find that I have a more open mind and more creativity when not high (from THC, specifically) than when I do smoke. One reason I don't like it anymore is I started feeling an unbearable tension in my muscles after smoking and often times I would feel short of breath, as if I couldn't get enough oxygen. These symptoms are almost certainly psychosomatic, but at the same time I don't feel like weed 'expands my consciousness' or anything the way it once did, so I can't really say it's worth the bodily discomfort it causes. It still has the effect of inducing a state of deep or abstract thought, but it's basically just a cloudier version of the state I'm usually in without the weed in the first place. I will admit that I still love listening to music after smoking, which is probably the only aspect of smoking weed that I still enjoy.

The opiates have been a chronic love affair for years, and I confess that I am most certainly an addict when it comes to them. Nothing compares to their high for me, but the withdrawal can powerfully overshadow the fleeting sensations of bliss and elevation. I've tried many times to quit, and I've succeeded all of those times for anywhere from one to four months, but I always get sucked back in. Hopefully this post came out half as clearly as I intended, because I am fucking beyond tired and should have gone to bed like 5 hours ago.

Anyone else here have any experience with or simply enjoy opiates?

Anyone who's having trouble quitting smoking or wants to,try hypnotherapy.It was an instant cure for me for about 4 years,easy as fuck but I made the mistake of smoking a couple whilst drunk at an end of year work function around 4-5 years ago and just went back to smoking again.Hypnotherapy does'nt work for everyone but it's definitely worth a shot as it basically takes the effort out of quitting.I asked the guy about whether it works for weed as I was a massive bong head some years back and apparently it works for that also but I was told that I had to bring my bong and prep utensils along for the session.

Starting a tolerance break today. So far so good. The only part about dropping weed that annoys me is the change in appetite.

I can smoke weed for 2,3 days or once in awile and not touch the stuff for months. I've always been like that. There is aspects I enjoy about it and than some I do not. Which is why I can't smoke it on a basis. After I started having insecurities and problems as an adult it somehow affected my high. As a teenager you don't really have problems or as much insight on your self and life. I do not go to Rehab anymore, but once I started going to Rehab and was in institutions really realised how fucked up I was and the pain of my actions. And different insights. So it actually sometimes makes smoking or drinking strange because of my perception now and what happened to me. Smoking sometimes effects my psyche meds. Once I was sober for a long period of time I got all fucked up in my head. I started having anxiety,etc...

We should make an afterlife where we download people's minds and memories and stuff and let them live in a virtual world.

People keep getting too much saliva on my piece. I'm gonna buy a lollipop, and always have it on me, so if someone slobbers all over my piece, I can hold it up next to the lollipop and say "these aren't the same thing."

Anyone have any experience with San Pedro or just mescaline in general? I think I'm going to boil it into juice, seems like the easiest option that doesn't include eating 50 capsules.

Decided I'm going to smoke some DMT on my birthday (July 14th). Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

Yes, extensively. DMT is an amazing experience, and although i recommend smoking it your first time, orally with an MAOI is the best ROA imo. Theres not much to know-take your hit, hold it in for about 20 full seconds, and by the time you blow it out you should be starting to lift off. Enjoy your psychedelic bungee jump. Imagine taking 30 tabs of acid, but crunch all the intensity into a duration of about 5 minutes. Not for the mentally weak or the spiritually uninitiated. Sometimes the trip is too intense and full of psychedelic information that it's tough to draw anything from it-just a feeling that you got a glimpse of the focal point of existence, reality, or the soul. This is why i recommend oral administration with an MAOI, it makes it less intense but lasts about 3-6 hours, so you can navigate the trip and absorb every last thing.

As for me, I had an incredible experience with Methoxetamine (more potent, longer lasting Ketamine analog) yesterday. it was about my 5th time and the best yet.

I've been eating shrooms all week and will be looking forward to eating some more tomorrow.

I didnt think you could trip that many days in a row...Doesnt your tolerance keep going up?

Decided I'm going to smoke some DMT on my birthday (July 14th). Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

I wish.

ordered a san pedro cactus, pretty fucking excited.

I heard you need to boil ALOT of the cactus to actually trip. I dont know from experience, but just might be something you want to double check if you havnt already...Apparently you can buy those cactus' at Home Depot.

I need to hang out with you fuckers, for real....Anyhow took molly (200mg) for the first time a few months ago with some LSD (2 hits) and fucking ascended from the physical to the astral plane, hung out there for I dont even know how long but finally came back down into my body. One of the most incredible experiences of my life.

Took it for the second time (300 mg) a month ago, complete opposite effect, but this time no LSD...Dont know if this new batch is bunk, but a month in between trips and the amount I take should be sending me through the fucking roof.

Anyone have any experience with Molly? The hangovers have made me contemplate ever taking it again...MAssive increase in depression, irritability, and lack of motivation...Wondering how other people have reacted after ingesting, and about their "hangover"?

I finished a tolerance break of a couple weeks just last week. It made a lot more difference than I thought I would. I don't smoke every day now, but when I smoke, it hits me hard.

Oh, and I'm gonna try acid for the first time tomorrow. Should be fun.

I didnt think you could trip that many days in a row...Doesnt your tolerance keep going up?

I wish.

I heard you need to boil ALOT of the cactus to actually trip. I dont know from experience, but just might be something you want to double check if you havnt already...Apparently you can buy those cactus' at Home Depot.

I need to hang out with you fuckers, for real....Anyhow took molly (200mg) for the first time a few months ago with some LSD (2 hits) and fucking ascended from the physical to the astral plane, hung out there for I dont even know how long but finally came back down into my body. One of the most incredible experiences of my life.

Took it for the second time (300 mg) a month ago, complete opposite effect, but this time no LSD...Dont know if this new batch is bunk, but a month in between trips and the amount I take should be sending me through the fucking roof.

Anyone have any experience with Molly? The hangovers have made me contemplate ever taking it again...MAssive increase in depression, irritability, and lack of motivation...Wondering how other people have reacted after ingesting, and about their "hangover"?
The dude on erowid used 12 inches and I have at least that if not more. I plan on making the juice on Tuesday and drinking it the next morning so I'll let you know how it goes.

did you blend it with an equal amount of water? How much cactus did you use? How many hours did you boil it?