the altered state of consciousness thread

LSD. I wanted to try it to see what it would be like after I rewired my brain so much from meditating. All it did was push me that little bit further I needed to go.

Maybe you can revisit psychedelics sometime down the road.

I finally got my Kratom today. Took ~6 grams worth (don't have my scale on me) about 15 minutes ago. Hopefully it works.

Alright, so after taking the Kratom, it took about 30 minutes for my mood to be lifted (definitely not euphoria, but still a good feeling), but it oddly took a good 3 hours or so for me to feel any sort of sedation (which is weird because most people feel this after an a hour to two hours). All in all, it's an okay substance, but considering it's very, very cheap, it's actually a pretty good deal. Opiates are still much better though.

Later on I'll have to try making tea with it. Maybe that might work better. I'll also have to try the extract the next time I buy some.

Are you pooping ever Nephilim?

I went to a festival yesterday and munched my research chemical MDMA replicant disco biscuits. Made a strong cap and shit got really weird. I saw friends' faces on strangers, couldn't recognize my own friends' faces, and much of the night was really fuzzy. Super fun though and I feel fine today.

Alright, so after taking the Kratom, it took about 30 minutes for my mood to be lifted (definitely not euphoria, but still a good feeling), but it oddly took a good 3 hours or so for me to feel any sort of sedation (which is weird because most people feel this after an a hour to two hours). All in all, it's an okay substance, but considering it's very, very cheap, it's actually a pretty good deal. Opiates are still much better though.

Later on I'll have to try making tea with it. Maybe that might work better. I'll also have to try the extract the next time I buy some.

From what I've read it seems like a more potent/mood altering caffeine with a dash of pain-killer. Might give it a shot. Especially the bit about increasing music appreciation...

The next time I buy some, I'll get a more potent kind. It's worth a shot considering it's price, but it's nothing special.

Outside of the kratom and alcohol, it's been weeks since I have taken anything, I haven't even smoked a cigarette. I'd really like to find some sort of substance (anything fun will do), and I don't feel like using the Silk Road (just seems like too much of a hassle). Wish I knew people. Fuck.

I'll have to pick up some weed or hash soon to tie me down.

1030bceae8d3f4c8b9405be24677b4a8.jpg

Another installment of Neph's journey to try every benzodiazepine:

This time, Ambien and Ativan. Feels good, heavier sense of sedation and it comes up quickly. Good enough too say that you almost get high off of it.

I went to a cave in south america and took Ayahuasca once. I woke up British and sexually frustrated.

Been enjoying the herb lately. I love the giggly oomph going into it and the feeling of power and clarity coming out.

I ordered delivery marijuana today, and for the first time, the delivery was shit. Usually I get it within under an hour, but it took 4 and a half hours to get to me. I called like every hour and they kept saying, "Oh, it should be there real soon!", which pissed me off. I was about to give up on them until I FINALLY get a call from the driver saying he's coming. Thankfully they were nice enough to give me 3 free "premium" (whatever that means) pre-rolls as a token for my troubles. Shit I got was good, so I'm all good now. #MedicalMarijuana1stWorldProblems

I also bought some xanax and LSD the other day. Waiting until my low dose of Prozac weans off before I trip. I'm an acid noob, so I'm pretty excited.

Probably smart!

Do you guys have "rules" for yourselves concerning use? I have a few.

-Always observe generally accepted safe timing between uses (duh)
-Never do "hard" drugs out of boredom or restlessness
-If downers ever become my drug of choice abort all use immediately and go sober