The America thread

Because I'd like to be a professional food critic and it's central to their job. Like being italian.

Seriously, the US has lots of wonderful things about it. Low taxes, good jobs, lots of space, lots of convenience, lots of options, etc. It just depends on what you want out of life.

To be able to be lazy the rest of my life (of course, keeping exercise up to maintain strength, but general laziness otherwise) and pretty much go aout my pirating habits without being bothered.

I've had one of those. But this is a real burger:

100_4017_000.JPG

80 pounds of beef is a lovely sight to behold.

You guys were talking about Red Robin the other day and now I'm craving the hell out of it. I haven't had it since I lived in Alaska and had forgotten all about it.

Yes but you are one of the minority. Americans can't stand criticism by other people and usually respond in a most intelligent way in the vein of, "We'll bomb the hell out of you."

I hate that. How could you not laugh at the shit that goes on in this country? Our forefathers were a bunch of drunk tax-evaders that dressed up as Indians and started their rebellion by making Boston harbor into a giant teacup!

ALSO:

I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith!