The America thread

I hate that. How could you not laugh at the shit that goes on in this country? Our forefathers were a bunch of drunk tax-evaders that dressed up as Indians and started their rebellion by making Boston harbor into a giant teacup!
Which makes them awesome. Everyone has to agree with this.

I gotta give it to them...dressing up like Indians and clapping their hands over their mouths to make Indian sounds is awesome. So awesome that it fooled the British.

Oh, not just that. I like that our country was founded by drunken non-christians (Yes, deists and some non believers) and everyone gets so hush hush about that part. Franklin was a womanizer and no one wants to talk about that. <3 Franklin.

people from the United States calling themselves Americans make me laugh.....

Canadians are americans, mexicans are americans, brazilians are americans. You get the point.

hey, we actually speak a better french then the French themselves.

And I don't know how they should call themselves.

Assholes perhaps?

people from the United States calling themselves Americans make me laugh.....

Canadians are americans, mexicans are americans, brazilians are americans. You get the point.

The common accepted definition is Americans are U.S. citizens. Canadians are Canadians, Mexicans are Mexicans, and Brazilians are Brazilians.

Just as long as you don't capitalize "americans", you could stand your ground in this semantics bickering.

Indeed. Otherwise Brazilians surely have their own name for themselves, in Portuguese, which I concede unknowing at this instance.

The common accepted definition is Americans are U.S. citizens. Canadians are Canadians, Mexicans are Mexicans, and Brazilians are Brazilians.

Just as long as you don't capitalize "americans", you could stand your ground in this semantics bickering.

I hate all this political correctness bullshit. Pretty much all this extreme liberal stuff. Im no conservative, I'm actually quite liberal, but these assholes like Michael Moore piss me off. He tells 1/2 the truth of something and covers the rest with lies.

Eh.. America used to be cool. Now it sucks. Every country on Earth can't be wrong. :lol:

:lol: you have a point, but not about every country on earth can't be wrong...although it was damn funny!

I think America used to be awesome in the eyes of the rest of the world because the rest of the world was decades behind the US in almost every aspect for a long time. However, the US has pretty much been sitting on its ass on everything except technology, and now some of the world has surpassed the US in many ways.