The Apostle In Triumph

I heard that there was a mastering problem and the acoustic passage was to be elsewhere in the album.The actual track " The Apostle in Triumph " is among my alltime fave OPETH tacks ever !!!!

Yea, the neat accoustic stuff at the beginning of The Apostle In Triumph is actually the end of Requiem.

The acoustic beginning is beautiful. I really enjoy it, but it's too bad it's so short. It disapoints me, but the whole track is still great and a highlight of Orchid.

protocol is right: the beginning of the apostle in triumph is the second part of requiem: read the official website, you opeth fans!!!! mikael explains that the people who mastered the album did an "unapologisable" error.

its all making sense now. thank you guys, that really cleared that one up. if you connect requiem and the first part of apostle, then its only 2 minutes: still should have been longer though, those acoustic riffs are sweet. i hope the mellow album will have something like that on there.

yes, it is unforgivable... I know if that was my recording I would be quite upset... But nevertheless, Orchid will remain as one of my favorite records...

hmn, then why is it on the re-release the same? shouldn't they have rectafied the problem? oh well, i suppose its because people are used to it be the apostile and will be upset if its changed, i suppose.

So many of the questions on this board can be answered by reading the info on the Opeth website...