The "Ask CK and Fetzer" Thread. Two for one!

You have to give better answers if you want this thread to live.

Fine....

The meaning of life...

Possibly to find out who oneself truely is. To go beyond what you have begun with in the start of your life. To achieve as much as possible before the clock of life stops; however no one truely knows they are dead. When you are alive, you know you're not dead, but it isn't quite possible to know if you're dead if you have no awareness of such a state when you have become diseased. To some, however, this may not be true. It is merely my own personal view of it. There are also other great possible speculations on it. Maybe the goal of life is to die, or maybe it's to stay alive as long as you can. This makes me think of how long you can last in a tetris game... you can choose to lose right at the start, or you get keep going and get better at the game. Though you will have to eventually end the game at some point of time, it is inevitable. You can achieve much in life and be something significant, or you can just be nothing.

Was that good enough?:lol:

This thread is now about Kittens:

kittens-cups.jpg

Dave Jeremy?

Those are my nicknames on this forum. Dave was originally said by Erni and Jeremy was orignally said by Alasdhair. Out of boredom I put both names backwards under my username. However, Erni thinks there is a connection between the name Dave and the name I use on msn, D. This is not the case, it is actually a mere coincidence.